* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

I for one am so excited to see that we're finally EXCITED about AU football again.  It's nice to have the optimism back and the knowledge that this staff isn't afraid to make adjustments and play to the strengths of our team instead of what the "system" prescribes for situations.  I'm glad seeing Bad Bo progress to Meh Bo.... That's keeps us in this game. WDE everyone!

• Thanks 1

Just now, tsande07 said:

I don't interpret that as sarcasm. It seems to be a speaking habit that Harsin has while thinking about the rest of his response. People always read into things more than they should.

As a woman.....I have a different perspective than you on how that interaction went down. 

Moving on now...

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Tennison has been a spectrum of good/bad

That first tackle was absolute textbook. Wish all our DB's tackled like that 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He knows she has a job to do. Common courtesy hurts no one. That's one reason I despise the nickster. He belittles everyone. There are kids watching and it matters. 

Well he still answered the question, it will be ok. Imo after bubblegum I'm glad we got a coach who is somewhat an ahole as long as he does his job I could care less what he says to the media 🤷

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Drob just doesn't have that explosion as a returner 

Boy I wish we had a Quan Bray

DL is playing really well for the most part vs thr Run.

Probably the best our DBs have played all year.  They re getting hands on balls and limiting really easy catches 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Tennison has been a spectrum of good/bad

Just needs to stay disciplined. It's obvious that he oozes talent.