* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

The reporter asked how he can sperate from A&M and Harsin said "well we gotta" like he wanted to say well dummy we gotta score 🤣

She's just doing her job. I hate that attitude. 

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

You gotta tip your hat to the aTm D.

They're all that.

Absolutely. Winning the LOS. Need to make them pay over the top, but we didn't do that unfortunately 

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Seems to be the safest way to avoid pressure. 

If we dropped back on that play it would have been real bad.

Play was fine. Wr open. Bad ball by Bo

I am not anti rollout for Bo, but quick drops over the middle, tight end, slants are effective also and also tend to open up the run game.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

I can’t decide if this game is awesome or boring. LMK, thanks. 

Defense is awesome, offense is boring. 

6 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Need to go 4 wide on first down, and quit waiting until 2nd, and long, or third down to do it. Intermediate passes on first down changes this game.

Elko is good. He knows we like the quick hitters outside the hashes on 1st and 2nd downs. We need to burn their LBs with our TEs in the middle of the field or let Shivers keep running that option route and abuse the LB. At some point if our WRs can take advantage of them squatting on the quick stuff, Bo needs to make them pay. 

Keep mixing it up in the run game. Split zone. Mid zone. Bust a GT Counter

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
4 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

I’m an optimist so.... Yeah we’re not losing!

Thats all I got.

We held them to 3…. We usually play better in the second half…we were a 4 point dog so we are ahead of the spread…there have been few mistakes for the hostile environment…we only have to win the second half by 1 point to win the game…may be the best half our D has played all year…even rattled Bo isn’t making dumb decisions so improvement….

Just now, autiger88 said:

Ok🤷 I liked it but we differ. War Eagle!

He simply answered her question. Basically, score on offense, and stop them on defense. 

• Like 1

I'd rather be 3-3 at the half than 30-30. This feels like one big play can win. The other way feels like missing one play can lose it...offensively at least. I'll take this in a big game.

Just now, autiger88 said:

Ok🤷 I liked it but we differ. War Eagle!

He knows she has a job to do. Common courtesy hurts no one. That's one reason I despise the nickster. He belittles everyone. There are kids watching and it matters. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

He knows she has a job to do. Common courtesy hurts no one. That's one reason I despise the nickster. He belittles everyone. There are kids watching and it matters. 

Fire Harsin?

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

We held them to 3…. We usually play better in the second half…we were a 4 point dog so we are ahead of the spread…there have been few mistakes for the hostile environment…we only have to win the second half by 1 point to win the game…may be the best half our D has played all year…even rattled Bo isn’t making dumb decisions so improvement….

I think the defense is going to have to steal one or two this half for us to pull this one out. It just seems like one of those games. Hope I am wrong and defense makes a stop and the offense turns this around and gets some points.  

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

TE's I think are a big answer in this second half, use them in the seams and middle of the field 

Great call here . Shenker had some good seams . This game can be opened up by AU 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I didn't notice anything wrong with his answer. She was doing her job and asked a rather silly, for lack of a better word, question. He was surprised but answered the question very professionally. I don't think it was a big deal at all

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I don't interpret that as sarcasm. It seems to be a speaking habit that Harsin has while thinking about the rest of his response. People always read into things more than they should.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsande07 said:

I don't interpret that as sarcasm. It seems to be a speaking habit that Harsin has while thinking about the rest of his response. People always read into things more than they should.

Especially when the people don't like Harsin because he's not Gus

• Thanks 1