* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

These two teams are very evenly matched. They have a better OLine and we edge them out on QB play….. for now. 

Not thrilled with play calling but what else do you do with the line playing week 1 ball again. 

Bo and the RBs are frazzled for sure. 

This game is so tight. Will probably turn on one big play in the 2nd half. A bomb or turnover. Bo missed his chance on the deep ball to Ja'Varrius. 

Looking for the defense to keep up the good work. Most of their rush yards are on cutbacks after they hit a pass or 2. I want some of those Calzada misses and drops to start going the other direction for the good guys.

OL needs to get a hat to the 2nd level. Let's establish the mid zone run game and use Bo's legs alil more. MOAR TEs

Definitely need to not abandon run, just need to get a little creative with it.  Counters etc. The power sweep has served well but need to mix it up more.  Aggie defense is playing disciplined in flats. Knew Fisher would have them schemed right. 

• Like 2

Couple of things so far…missed the on the overthrow on #6 for a touchdown.   Bo is a little rattled right now.   Gonna be hard to score.  Hopefully defense can keep it up.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I think that happens with most teams.

Well duh. Of course playing a solid defense makes it more difficult to score but teams with solid offensive line play manage much better. We haven't broken that barrier so the impact is always more pronounced on our offense. 

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Haha I love Harsins answer to the reporter, almost just a smartass 🤣

What did he say missed it

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Need to go 4 wide on first down, and quit waiting until 2nd, and long, or third down to do it. Intermediate passes on first down changes this game.

I'm calling the pick six for us right now!

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

If we could put some pressure on them offensively, I think we would see some mistakes by that quarterback. I just don't think he's that good.

Let's hope Mason figures out a way to make that happen. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I think that happens with most teams.

Well duh. Of course playing a solid defense makes it more difficult to score but teams with solid offensive line play manage much better. We haven't broken that barrier so the impact is always more pronounced on our offense. 

Teams are seeing the ramifications of being "top dogs." The reality is it is hard to stay undefeated. Michigan State down, UC still playing tight and Wake loss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Looks like Old road game Bo has resurfaced. 9-17 66 yards

Yes but our old receivers have showed up also..  they are having trouble getting separation.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

What did he say missed it

The reporter asked how he can sperate from A&M and Harsin said "well we gotta" like he wanted to say well dummy we gotta score 🤣

• Thanks 1

On the plus side if we can squeak a win out here..    Arkansas is currently giving us our game plan to whoop up on Miss State

CBS half time show getting after Bo a bit. Looking forward to how he responds. They are taking away the short game so need to beat em over the top

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Looks like Old road game Bo has resurfaced. 9-17 66 yards

Nah…old road Bo would have an INT and a fumble in this game. However the old road O line may have showed up

4 minutes ago, au302 said:

Part of me is just happy to get to half tied, the other half pissed at the piss poor offensive execution. Everyone on that side of the ball needs to pull it together. Bobo didn't have his finest half but the lack of execution was the most disappointing 

You gotta tip your hat to the aTm D.

They're all that.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

I think that A&M has a good offensive line, and haven't broken any barriers, yet. Good defenses shut down good offenses. 

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

The reporter asked how he can sperate from A&M and Harsin said "well we gotta" like he wanted to say well dummy we gotta score 🤣

One thing you can always count on is stupid questions by the sideline reporter.

• Like 1