* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

State wants it more than we do

I agree, but how?  My heart can’t take this. Up 28-3 and we’re getting owned, by Cow State of all teams. Any mo we could have established with a convincing win today, next weekend and a solid IB showing is so shot. This game will hurt for a long time. It’s freaking miss st!!  Last season we lost to USCe, Gus had to go. This season, we lose to the cow bells?  Recruiting is crap.  Are we just destined to join the conference bottom feeeders?

Just now, AU9377 said:

They were good enough to rush for over 100 yards in the first half.

One was a 57 yard pass. 

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Who are you?

Seriously. You spout a lot of nonsense, you act like you're an expert, but if someone challenges you on it you revert to ad hominem and trolling and don't have any input other than just digging in that you are Cole, and therefore you must be right. 

Who am I? A nobody.  But neither are you, son. 

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

I'll be shocked. They are trotting him out there injured despite his poor play

You guys are total dumbf***s if you think QB is the problem. I mean not a damn brain in your head.

• Like 1

The thing that's painful about this is how this team looks right now.  They seem to have lost the will to fight at this point.  Could still win, but we're moping around.  Seems like we're really missing resilient leadership.

I can give the defense a bit of a pass for being worn out, but not the O.

• Like 1

Quit playing what was working before halftime and trying to muscle out a running game…that we don’t have. I’m afraid this one is over with Nix being upset and the play calling,

2 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

If Harsin wants to make it three years, he most likely needs to change OC, DC, WR coach and OL coach. That’s a scary pathetic thought after one season with a brand new coaching staff. We will not beat SC or Bama and should refuse to go to a bowl game at 6/6. Then again the 15 extra practices gives our 5* QB time to regress even more. We will be in the cellar with LSU at end of season. Harsin is not winning people over trotting a team out there that looks like this. Just bad football all around. 

Special teams coach needs to hit the road too....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I mean, Mason ain’t exactly putting together master game plans. 

I get that but Mason I kinda understand, it's this pathetic offensive play calling that's killing us more than anything. The offense is always the first to collapse and our defense can't hold on forever yeah it sucks to watch but it's offensive fault this time in my opinion. 

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

You guys are total dumbf***s if you think QB is the problem. I mean not a damn brain in your head.

True. But we shouldn’t be playing him hurt.

• Like 1

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Trotting out an injured QB that can't make a simple pass is part of the problem. One of many, yes. But I would rather attempt to win with a healthy QB

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

No they are TIRED. 

The bend but don’t break contributes to that. Defense is on the field more plays than they should instead of get in and get out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Seriously. You spout a lot of nonsense, you act like you're an expert, but if someone challenges you on it you revert to ad hominem and trolling and don't have any input other than just digging in that you are Cole, and therefore you must be right. 

Who am I? A nobody.  But neither are you, son. 

I do find it funny that you're mad he called you a name when you also called him a ******* idiot. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Reminds me of the Tennesseee game in 2018 lol

We lost Wanya Morris primarily off of that embarrassment iirc 

My gosh, that’s so painfully true!