Anders Carlson Update

RunInRed

Next man up....can we do the same for the fans? 

🤪

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

How in the world could they have prevented that?

I understand how you read it otherwise, but that post isn't blaming anyone. A huge component of JABA is just pure bad luck. Like one of our top 5 teams ever going undefeated the same year that two media darlings did. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I understand how you read it otherwise, but that post isn't blaming anyone. A huge component of JABA is just pure bad luck. Like one of our top 5 teams ever going undefeated the same year that two media darlings did. 

Gotcha, definitely misunderstood the reference.

• Like 1

I was at the game Saturday snd there was a group sitting in front of me…first time in Auburn except for one guy. One of the out of towners ask if there is any point in staying with the half time score. The Auburn guy says.. my dad says it’s never enough points where Auburn is concerned. I laugh and say I can tell your dad is a long time Auburn fan. Little did I know how predictive that would be. Now  THAT is JABA…..but I still love Auburn! (If you love em after the Barfield years and 2012, then it’s true love!!)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

I was at the game Saturday snd there was a group sitting in front of me…first time in Auburn except for one guy. One of the out of towners ask if there is any point in staying with the half time score. The Auburn guy says.. my dad says it’s never enough points where Auburn is concerned. I laugh and say I can tell your dad is a long time Auburn fan. Little did I know how predictive that would be. Now  THAT is JABA…..but I still love Auburn! (If you love em after the Barfield years and 2012, then it’s true love!!)

Being an Auburn fan isn't an easy path but it's one I would choose again and again.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

How in the world could they have prevented that?

Ha it’s just our luck in general. That’s exactly my point, this doesn’t happen to anyone else. :) 

• Like 2