* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Since Finley been hurt he hasn’t done anything but bad passes. Tank screwed up but any decent drive moving the chains game over. He also took the sack to our u out of FG range

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Offense had a 3rd and 1 with the game on line and totally crapped the bed. Should have never come to this. 

Yep. Only needed two yards to win the game. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Unless BRYCE throws a pick 6, we’re ****** 

Harsin deserves a foot up his ass on the way out for playing a mother ******* one legged QB with a 10 mother ******* point lead 

Will you shut up. That's how bad Loy is

• Like 2

You cannot ******* convince me DD wouldn't be more effective than a one legged innacurate passer.  Defense has to get a turnover.  

• Like 4

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Offense had a 3rd and 1 with the game on line and totally crapped the bed. Should have never come to this. 

A QB, that weighs 230 lbs., should get it on a sneak. We were Bobo'ed. (Georgia maxim)

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This is so freaking demoralizing. How in the **** are we supposed to score in OT

Can’t run, qb can hit a receiver now.  Going to be tough.  With barely a kicker 

Edited by tigerrules

Someone needs to answer for the missed delay of game and intentional grounding all in one play. It is becoming ridiculous that the bama refs are inserting themselves in every game from AU vs Miss State this this mother ******* game. Horrible. I can’t watch. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

There’s no way we don’t have another QB that can play slightly better than TJ right now.

If Grant Loy can´t run the offense better than a limping Finley, why is even on the team for two years?

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Someone needs to answer for the missed delay of game and intentional grounding all in one play. It is becoming ridiculous that the bama refs are inserting themselves in every game from AU vs Miss State this this mother ******* game. Horrible. I can’t watch. 

It’s really obvious at this point. 

I don't see how we win. I'm not sure we can do anything on offense and our defense is gassed.

Would be awesome if Tank won it for us in OT

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

A QB, that weighs 230 lbs., should get it on a sneak. We were Bobo'ed. (Georgia maxim)

I don’t think so. Do U see the condition TJ is in

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Since Finley been hurt he hasn’t done anything but bad passes. Tank screwed up but any decent drive moving the chains game over. He also took the sack to our u out of FG range

Wildcat with Tank would have been smarter.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

TJ needs to put his wimpy butt in the portal. I thought he was a player, now I know why he has been setting on her sidelines . We better be recruiting a real QB for next year. 

You are a freaking clown and idiot. They should ban you

• Like 5