Harsin Lost us this Game

AUght2win

1 hour ago, fredst said:

AECF9744-DC5C-43B0-87D2-08705C81569F.jpeg

And as another poster stated above, the spread was so high because of our poor play in November. I don't think we are 20 point dogs if the odds were released after we thrashed OM on Halloween. 

This staff shouldn't be congratulated for beating a spread that was so unnecessarily inflated due directly to their historically incompetent month. 

This board went apes when Malzahn meddled in his OCs play calling and now this thread blames Harsin for NOT meddling?

Justin said the following:

There's not enough being made about a one-play drive INT when passing near midfield when nursing a 10-point lead in the fourth.

If Auburn literally ran QB kneel three times that drive, three times the next drive, and three times the next drive, it wins.

Coaching lost the game.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AUght2win said:

And as another poster stated above, the spread was so high because of our poor play in November. I don't think we are 20 point dogs if the odds were released after we thrashed OM on Halloween. 

This staff shouldn't be congratulated for beating a spread that was so unnecessarily inflated due directly to their historically incompetent month. 

Spreads are always built because of past games. So you would never give positives for beating a spread. Auburns was no different than any other.

1 hour ago, woodford said:

Where did you get this?

Just a quick Google search “Vegas Point Spreads Game Results”. Google still freaking amazes me, seriously 

• Like 1