Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I love how this AuburnZone guy is like “well since we can’t get Hill, at least go get Grimes”. 😂😂

Delusional!

Well true. Maybe by some miracle this forces Harsin to do exactly that! 😂

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

You already losing faith? It hasn't even been an hour.

Ha not yet, but I am learning from this board how to lose my *$#*. 
… once we announce he is hired, or not hired because of the hiring process, I am going to go postal. 
Being an angry elf is fun. 

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

This means that Harsin will just promote the WR coach. 

Any chance on bringing in someone like Knox or Craig for WR coach - someone that can recruit.

Just now, passthebiscuits said:

This means that Harsin will just promote the WR coach. 

image.gif.d905633a789ba3d7fb8691afd0abda86.gifHarsin if it ends up being Keisau after this long^

• Like 2

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Ha not yet, but I am learning from this board how to lose my *$#*. 
… once we announce he is hired, or not hired because of the hiring process, I am going to go postal. 
Being an angry elf is fun. 

I think you did that yourself. Good try though. Never seen such a quick 180 lol.

9 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Well now I’m depressed.

If we got turned down by the Jimbo Fishers and Bryan Kellys, whatever. But we should at least be able to get someone who can excite recruits.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2021/10/ranking-the-secs-football-coaching-jobs.html

There are at least four programs ranked below us with coaches I would rather have right now.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

I think you did that yourself. Good try though. Never seen such a quick 180 lol.

Yep now I see the light. hill sucks. If we hire him we are Doomed. 
Also if Harsin can’t get him hired because our admin, we are screwed. 
Basically we are just screwed either way. 

• Haha 1

You know it is bad if biscuits is posting about hiring the wr coach. 
I am not going to be positive anymore. 
… heading over to do what I do best- complain about OL recruiting on the recruiting board. 
…after Bobo de-commits we will have 1 OL in this class. After Gus dug the grave for the program, Harsin is piling on the dirt. 
We are the new FSU 

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, au3488 said:

Oh it won't, there are already problems in the locker room and the athletic department. So we are gonna suck, you might as well get used to it. We are about to be Tennessee and be the new Kentucky. But we can go ahead and start a new thread about who our new HC will be after next year. Also with the way things are going with Bball don't expect Bruce to be here next year either. Just prepare for a long miserable time of being an AU fan. 

Lol you don't know what you're talking about. You literally believe Bruce is only now going to have other schools coming after him? That's been happening. He loves Auburn. Get out with that BS.

• Like 1

Good Lord, I hope recruits don’t read this mess.  If I heard all this whining and complaining and I was looking at Auburn, I’d probably turn and run.  We want to convince them that Auburn is a great place to be.  So put on your happy face and be positive! Yeah, I know   Doom and gloom seems more realistic.

image.gif.88b97b737c8c78f6df543add33a5891c.gif

• Like 5

1 minute ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Good Lord, I hope recruits don’t read this mess.  If I heard all this whining and complaining and I was looking at Auburn, I’d probably turn and run.  We want to convince them that Auburn is a great place to be.  So put on your happy face and be positive! Yeah, I know   Doom and gloom seems more realistic.

image.gif.88b97b737c8c78f6df543add33a5891c.gif

Recruits live on twitter. Unlike the anonymous folks on here, they have actually probably learn how to have thick skin and pay zero attention to people who monitor their daily lives through the inter webs 

Sounds like some insider said Hill and found out he had bad information. (Speculation) Then Hill has problems so they were not technically wrong?Like the HC coach, no one knows and those that do are not talking.

26 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If we got turned down by the Jimbo Fishers and Bryan Kellys, whatever. But we should at least be able to get someone who can excite recruits.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2021/10/ranking-the-secs-football-coaching-jobs.html

There are at least four programs ranked below us with coaches I would rather have right now.

You aught to avoid al.com .. They're so slanted towards Bammer and trolling about Harsin and whether he is inoculated or not. But ditto.

12 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

How much are season tickets to Equestrian?

I think it's an apple for the horse. 

• Haha 3

My dog just told me that he heard one of the best OCs in the NFL was interviewed and turned us down. I can not confirm or Deny this. However, he does not know how to recruit so we probably do not want him anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

You aught to avoid al.com .. They're so slanted towards Bammer and trolling about Harsin and whether he is inoculated or not. But ditto.

Believe me, I generally do. Just trying to show that we have every right to expect someone who can, you know, recruit.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, wildlife alumni said:

My dog just told me that he heard one of the best OCs in the NFL was interviewed and turned us down. I can not confirm or Deny this. However, he does not know how to recruit so we probably do not want him anyway.

Kellen Moore?

• Like 1