Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

AU should go all in after Brady, but one he is looking for HC job and two AU goes after lower tier guys . Makes no sense . Money is endless on the plains 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Didba said:

Oh I have done so long ago, but I still read them sometimes bc you are reasonable at times.

I think the "you getting it out if your system" is getting a little old at this point for some people. Like a dead horse met a meat mallet in a bar. 

And even if you don't intend to come across as the above adjectives I used, it is how you come across in your posts and clearly by others responses to them I am not yet only one that gets that vibe from them. Even if that isn't your intent.

Firstly, let me just say, 'Thanks' for sharing your opinion and the opinions of the others who've elected you as their spokeskaren. 

It must be quite a burden to speak not only for yourself, but for all those here who can't read, can't type, or are too intimidated to respond with their own negative opinion of my posts, so I can appreciate the gravity and solemnity of your efforts. 

Please rest assured that I will be taking your criticism under advisement and will strive to make any and all changes I personally deem necessary to make the AUFamily a safe and rewarding experience for you and for those voiceless and  downtrodden fans you represent.  After all, I do visit this site to serve you and only you.

Have a great day and thank-you, Karen, for choosing the AUFamily as your home for all things Auburn Sports.

P.S. We may have discussed this before, but have you considered using the 'block' feature?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Firstly, let me just say, 'Thanks' for sharing your opinion and the opinions of the others who've elected you as their spokeskaren. 

It must be quite a burden to speak not only for yourself, but for all those here who can't read, can't type, or are too intimidated to respond with their own negative opinion of my posts, so I can appreciate the gravity and solemnity of your efforts. 

Please rest assured that I will be taking your criticism under advisement and will strive to make any and all changes I personally deem necessary to make the AUFamily a safe and rewarding experience for you and for those voiceless and  downtrodden fans you represent.  After all, I do visit this site to serve you and only you.

Have a great day and thank-you, Karen, for choosing the AUFamily as your home for all things Auburn Sports.

P.S. We may have discussed this before, but have you considered using the 'block' feature?

You are getting old to be honest. He’s definitely not the only one that thinks so. Would it make you feel better if we took a poll for you?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AURealist said:

southpark-douche.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

You are getting old to be honest. He’s definitely not the only one that thinks so. Would it make you feel better if we took a poll for you?

That would be kinda fun. 

Give us something to do while we wait for the new OC announcement.  

16 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Very old. He's on ignore for me. As negative as they come. Must enjoy misery.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

My dog just told me that he heard one of the best OCs in the NFL was interviewed and turned us down. I can not confirm or Deny this. However, he does not know how to recruit so we probably do not want him anyway.

C’mon people… read the whole passage before you take this seriously. 

BTW- I got it and thought it was funny.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Didba said:

I have thought that the whole process. None of our media guys have sources in the program anymore besides the 15 minute convo MikeG had with Harsin after the iron boel, that left MikeG so impressed I think I saw a twinkle in his eye talking about eat Harsin told him.

These media guys are throwing brown stuff at the wall to see what sticks as to justify their continued employment.

I am pretty convinced some of them read this thread and get their “news” here.

33 minutes ago, AURealist said:

PS I literally just said I have you on ignore which is the only block feature I know of. That, unfortunately, does not hide your posts when people reply to them.

1 minute ago, Didba said:

PS I literally just said I have you on ignore which is the only block feature I know of. That, unfortunately, does not hide your posts when people reply to them.

Well, that's something, at least.   

Oh, wait...

I have been thinking about recruiting and think 2 things might come into play-

1. We might be in better shape this year than people think. Especially considering the game last night. It proves that coaching ability matters. Harsin might not have all the coaching pieces in place, but once he does I think we would be in a good place. 

2. recruiting might not be as impactful over the next two years because of the Covid rule giving an extra year of eligibility. There are only so many slots per team. We have no idea how many seniors are going to stick around for an extra year. This will have an impact regarding what recruits go where. There will be some very good guys who normally get the opportunity to go to some great programs not get those opportunities because a team won’t have the slots.

If there was a year to see players get “processed” out, this might be the year. 

How programs manage that will be very telling. 

Do you keep the 6th year Sr around because he gives an opportunity to win now, or do you take a chance on a young guy who is more bought in?

This off-season will be fun because no one knows how it will play out.

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

Very old. He's on ignore for me. As negative as they come. Must enjoy misery.

“Misery, misery, misery, that’s what you’ve chosen.”

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Because Napier has recruited at Clemson, Florida State & Bama and had a lot of success doing so.  Napier is from Chatsworth, GA.  Played football at Furman.  He knows the Southeast as well as anyone.  That is why he will have more connections and more success recruiting.

He had so much success at Clemson he was fired (not at all sure about his recruits there though). How do know what success he had at Bama? I thought he was an analyst there.

Edited by Hank2020

1 hour ago, TJRanger175 said:

C’mon people… read the whole passage before you take this seriously. 

BTW- I got it and thought it was funny.

I read the whole thing thought it would fit in. Some people need a little humor before they jump off and go into AU quarantine.

Edited by wildlife alumni
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Weagle1787 said:

Not that we would make a BDE move like this or anything, but the Panthers just parted with Joe Brady. 

He just got fired from the only job he has ever had actually calling plays.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

LOL with Venable’s still not leaving CU. Lanning to OU!

Can’t find anything from on this. Just see where BV is headed to Oklahoma 

9 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

My friend, Alabama runs an offense much closer to Air Raid than what you just described.

You just described Iowa's offense.

At least we know he’s not spending much of his time watching alabama…. 

• Like 1