Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

6 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Well, hold the phone. 
Apparently Zak Hill is in hot water for some recruiting allegations. Not a done deal yet 

That's not true, it's already a done deal. 

• Haha 1

Guest MustardSeed

Literally it might be the NCAA saving our butts 😂. We can only hope…HOWEVER…if Hill was #1 I’m terrified to see who #2 is

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, au3488 said:

That's not true, it's already a done deal. 

Prove it random guy who’s made all sorts of incendiary claims out of nowhere

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Literally it might be the NCAA saving our butts 😂. We can only hope…HOWEVER…if Hill was #1 I’m terrified to see who #2 is

image.gif.4a3ee2ab5ce7163cc0b5a2857ae52ebc.gif

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

I’m sure all the short list is being vetted but this is the kind of dirt that comes up

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

13 transfers??? Can’t wait till people spin this as Auburn pushing out the guys who don’t fit the culture like we did last offseason…Can’t keep on breaking even with the portal and doing horrid in HS recruiting smfh 

Seems clear that we have a bunch of deadweight on the roster in certain areas. I'm cool with clearing that out and getting contributors in the portal. I'd be concerned if we didn't run guys off. Can't keep running the same players out there and expecting much to change, but that's jmo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Why exactly is Greene leaving?

From listening to people that cover Auburn, at least partly due to his nickel and diming the AU coaches in all sports to the point that Burgess was assigned to the athletic department to smooth things out. Ive seen articles from at least 2 programs where he was under consideration for their openings, it seems pretty apparent he's looking for an exit ramp. Again, this info came from folks here that know things and listening to podcasts from the AU websites, Im certainly no insider.

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Ok even I will admit if we fired Bobo in order to hire Hill and this backfires on Harsin, that would not look good at all. Yikes. 

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Prove it random guy who’s made all sorts of incendiary claims out of nowhere

A7152EAE-331F-4161-9B43-01FA43CAC01E.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Well in that case, it's 106 years because Marshall.

That was ultimately misery, you see. Because we had to sit there and watch Gus blow it in the 2013 NC and then ruin the 2014 team.

5 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Auburn has hit a snag regarding its leading candidate in its search for a new offensive coordinator.

Legit the only sentence available for me to read in this link....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

Ok even I will admit if we fired Bobo in order to hire Hill and this backfires on Harsin, that would not look good at all. Yikes. 

You already losing faith? It hasn't even been an hour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

You already losing faith? It hasn't even been an hour.

Bravo! This whole thing came around full circle for you so effortlessly I’d swear it was a Curb your Enthusiasm episode. 

image.gif.354a0d0abcb8c14f1e53ec67aa5690a3.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest MustardSeed
7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Auburn has hit a snag regarding its leading candidate in its search for a new offensive coordinator.

Legit the only sentence available for me to read in this link....

Seems to be recruiting violations 

C138DA9E-F0F7-431D-AFA5-77D8200312A2.png

Just now, MustardSeed said:

Well cut the link right now. Potential recruiting violations and you aren't excelling at your job. Hard pass.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

I think if the general public knew all the big names that have come and gone through Auburn in the past decade being wined and dined for a job, we would all be shocked…and depressed. 

Well now I’m depressed.

Edited by AUDevil

3 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

I love how this AuburnZone guy is like “well since we can’t get Hill, at least go get Grimes”. 😂😂

Delusional!