Nix enters the portal

AUreo

I was fine with all of the hot takes in this thread until we got to Whataburger. Whataburger isn't the burger of lunch or dinner, it can only be truly appreciated from the midnight to 3 AM hours. 

The entire menu is at your disposal, always get a shake, leave wondering how you just ate all that food for < $10.

As far as Buc-ees goes, everyone is spot on. You won't find a better public restroom on the planet. Skip their merch but definitely go heavy on their food. Brisket 24/7, banana pudding, candied almonds, the jerky wall, I'm hungry just thinking about it. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

30 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Eh. I've got notes. 

I'd tell anyone to definitely stop there if driving by, or to plan accordingly if there's one on your route on a long drive and you've never been. But the next time we drive to Orlando, we may or may not make it to either of the locations on the way. 

That Daytona exit is a mess and will only get worse as they build more. The Jacksonville one is an easier in and out IMO.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I was fine with all of the hot takes in this thread until we got to Whataburger. Whataburger isn't the burger of lunch or dinner, it can only be truly appreciated from the midnight to 3 AM hours. 

The entire menu is at your disposal, always get a shake, leave wondering how you just ate all that food for < $10.

As far as Buc-ees goes, everyone is spot on. You won't find a better public restroom on the planet. Skip their merch but definitely go heavy on their food. Brisket 24/7, banana pudding, candied almonds, the jerky wall, I'm hungry just thinking about it. 

Whataburger has some of the best grease in the business. What's the matter with these people ?  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

You and I are going to be best friends one day, mark my word.  If you don't fall in love with me by then.

200.gif.65344598b9cb54fb4d9efd956dcbc0ef.gif

Lol something is really wrong with you. Show me saying tj is as athletic as Bo. That's it. Nobody is falling for all your wannabe tries of deflection. I'll help you out. Me saying you can't say tj is a statue isn't anywhere close to me saying he's as athletic as Bo. If you really want to prove me wrong and you can here you go. Do it

All that other stuff I'm not even entertaining you. Even if somebody made a mistake and made you a mod you can't dictate a conversation because you really really liked Bo 😂 now bird said chill you ran and liked his post but then you decided to write to me anyway and you're doing it again. Stop. 

I don't value your opinion. I don't think you can objectively post. I didn't say anything to you. Just don't talk to me. I'll do the same. You can stop your higher than thou, I didn't do anything, shtick. Everybody sees through it. The only people that will even like it are people coincidentally always angry at me. That's about as relevant you are on this forum

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

How do you know he didn't do just that in the meeting with the players and coaches ? Harsin just seems the type that would start off a post-season meeting with a self reflective statement before he laid down the law for next year. That's just speculation on my part though.

Isn’t that a little awkward. There isn’t a problem letting ur expectations be know publicly but ur own accountability is on the need to know. Like I said earlier Coach Pearl had no problem saying if he dropped the ball publicly.  Maybe I think differently. Coaches aren’t perfect it’s ok to admit when u did something wrong.

37 minutes ago, fredst said:

This thread is so much better becoming a burger/Bucee thread. I just hope that Powell Gordon doesn’t see this and decommit 

Auburn is getting one soon........  Bucee's is our recruiting advantage now!  Aaaaaand Niffers?

#1 Class coming soon

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

That Daytona exit is a mess and will only get worse as they build more. The Jacksonville one is an easier in and out IMO.

Daytona is the one we went to. Absolute madhouse. Good to know about Jax, thanks!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Whataburger has some of the best grease in the business. What's the matter with these people ?  

Best fast food burger selection I’ve ever had. But I’m not a world traveler either. There is one 1/2 block away from where I worker for 45 years, so I have bought a few. Especially on night shift.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I actually enjoy a bbq chicken tender sandwich with mozzarella cheese melted on it on toast. That's a pretty good sandwich

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

it can only be truly appreciated from the midnight to 3 AM hours. 

THANK YOU. This is a perfect description of Cook-Out, which is similarly overhyped, also.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It was in a section where they had their own candy and stuff too. I may be too excited about it but some of the bathrooms I've seen with all the traveling I've done. I think they need a medal just for that. I do think they have a very tasty BBQ sauce as well though. 

And even their fruit pops and stuff was real fruit and unique flavors. But I'll calm down 😂

The kids went nuts for the fruit pops. 

You've convinced me to give it another try and to explore the options a little more. 

Jumping in on this serious discussion.  
Bucee’s is amazing.  I love their brisket sandwich and their pulled pork sandwich. Good thing they are a 45 minute drive from me.  My new favorite hamburger is Culver’s butter burger.  So fresh and delicious! Good thing they are also 45 minutes away from me.  

I have not tasted all of the delectable things at these places as I am a type 2 diabetic. 😩 But the variety is so amazing.  And now I’m hungry.  

• Like 2

No fast food or gas station is worth any of the hype anyone gives to them.  #hottake

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol something is really wrong with you. Show me saying tj is as athletic as Bo. That's it. Nobody is falling for all your wannabe tries of deflection. I'll help you out. Me saying you can't say tj is a statue isn't anywhere close to me saying he's as athletic as Bo. If you really want to prove me wrong and you can here you go. Do it  Already did.

All that other stuff I'm not even entertaining you. Even if somebody made a mistake and made you a mod you can't dictate a conversation because you really really liked Bo 😂 now bird said chill you ran and liked his post but then you decided to write to me anyway and you're doing it again. Stop.  

Still in your feelings?  Let it go my man.  You are what's called an easy read.  It is easy to tell when you get upset because you start calling names and using the clown emoji.  You do it to try and get the other party to back down.  It is easier for you to do that than to admit when you are wrong.  That is why I liked Bird's post.  You are just making yourself look bad and this is funny to me.

I don't value your opinion. I don't think you can objectively post. I didn't say anything to you. Just don't talk to me. I'll do the same. You can stop your higher than thou, I didn't do anything, shtick. Everybody sees through it. The only people that will even like it are people coincidentally always angry at me. That's about as relevant you are on this forum.

That is totally fine if you don't value my opinion.  You aren't a type of person that can be reasoned with or admit fault anyways so what is the point, you know?  If you can't handle people responding to your posts, then don't post.  It isn't that hard really.

Thanks for the laughs today.  :coffee:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

Bucee’s? Tell me more… 

Another good fast food joint is Braum’s in Oklahoma.

Braums is fantastic!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

No thank you for the laughs everyday. You are literally a put up nerd who can't read a room who's said righteous. For me to be all that you say why is it I'm more liked than you? And you're perfect?

That tj statement is a PERFECT example. You literally didn't prove ANYTHING. You made up something and think everybody is too dumb to see you try to dance around it. Don't say stuff you can't back up. That's it. Lie for what? You'll never be a mod lol

4 hours ago, AURealist said:

He's marked as 'Do Not Contact', so he either knows where he's going or has a short list of where he wants to go.  

To be fair, Nix has had a 'do not contact" designation his whole life.  Just ask the o-line.   I keed, I keed....

1E37719A-2BB4-43C8-88B9-A2036FA77AC6.jpeg

Just now, bigbird said:

@abw0004 and @cole256 please drop the back and forth.

It's fine with me.  I was just messing with him.  I don't know why he felt the need to get so personal with everything though.

@cole256, truce?  Bygones be bygones? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nurbis said:

Our conference record was 3-5 this year. We accepted 4-4 in year two of Malzahn and 2-6 in year 3. Certainly we can give Harsin similar leeway to fix the issues left by the previous staff and accept similar poor performances. 

Context matters, thanks for adding it.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Oh dang, why didn''t anyone mention that in my thread?!?!?! Haha

My B

58 minutes ago, meh130 said:

Alpha.

100%

26 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I enjoy whataburger, bit the ones I've had  outside of Texas are never as good or fresh.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

I thought you just gave a directive for folks to take their back & forth to pm's?  

I did, why do you ask?

15 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Jumping in on this serious discussion.  
Bucee’s is amazing.  I love their brisket sandwich and their pulled pork sandwich. Good thing they are a 45 minute drive from me.  My new favorite hamburger is Culver’s butter burger.  So fresh and delicious! Good thing they are also 45 minutes away from me.  

I have not tasted all of the delectable things at these places as I am a type 2 diabetic. 😩 But the variety is so amazing.  And now I’m hungry.  

Haha you must live along the 1-75 corridor in NW Georgia.  We just got multiple culver's and a Buccee's.  That place is a nightmare.  Good stuff but folks are driving from all over the place just to visit.