Nix enters the portal

AUreo

14 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

“Please stop replying all to this email. It’s filling my inbox up with trash”

*hits reply all*

If I ever got that email, the sender's inbox spends the rest of its existence as the target of a spam bot.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

Yeah.

would like to know which schools are lining up for his services

Well what can you tell us?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Mods? 

Ohh seriously?!?

You asked me what i know?

I got to spell it out?

I know squat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hot tips for the board:

Once Nix transfers, someone will start a thread on it. In the meantime, check out google.com. Tons of information. As free as this site. 

If that doesn't help, please report me to the mods. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Omg this is holiday AF

While I love my ceramic Auburn coasters, that leather coaster kinda cool. Functional, "artsy", and probably better at handling condensation than my ceramic ones lol

1 hour ago, cbo said:

Hot tips for the board:

Once Nix transfers, someone will start a thread on it. In the meantime, check out google.com. Tons of information. As free as this site. 

If that doesn't help, please report me to the mods. 

1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

Ohh seriously?!?

You asked me what i know?

I got to spell it out?

I know squat.

You failed the assignment. See the quote above next time for healthy reference in how to find information. 

• Sad 1

Guys, you are WASTING all this good conversation on this thread!!! 🤦‍♀️ Go on over to the Potential OCs thread.  It’s already up to 80 pages.  You can probably make it to 100 by midnight!!!!

• Haha 3

Nothing against Bo, but isn't time to remove this thread on him??? Just like him, we all need to move on...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, nurbis said:

Our conference record was 3-5 this year. We accepted 4-4 in year two of Malzahn and 2-6 in year 3. Certainly we can give Harsin similar leeway to fix the issues left by the previous staff and accept similar poor performances. 

Malzahn had a run to the national championship game in year one. That provided plenty of credibility and cushion. Harsin has no such accomplishment. However, for the 10th plus time, Harsin gets his three or four years barring some off-field unpleasantry. He was very much guaranteed that when we hired him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, selias said:

While I love my ceramic Auburn coasters, that leather coaster kinda cool. Functional, "artsy", and probably better at handling condensation than my ceramic ones lol

"Artsy" definitely sounds better than artsy.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, McLoofus said:

You guys give me hope. It's still all Paw Patrol and Kidz Bop at my house. HOWEVER "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston is now, quite by accident, McLittle's and my official song. And she watched Tina Turner sing "Proud Mary" on my phone in car line this morning and she started singing along with it. Baby steps!

Gots to get McLittle’s into fresh beat band, corny but cool for kids and yo gabba gabba. My kids would tire themselves out dancing 

16 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Paw Patrol, Paw Patrol, we’ll be there on the double!

16 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Yes Paw Patrol thats one ear worm that sticks around for days😂

15 hours ago, Auburn Tiger said:

No job too big no pup too small. Paw patrol is on a roll. Here we go paw patrol. 

6 hours ago, USATiger said:

Gots to get McLittle’s into fresh beat band, corny but cool for kids and yo gabba gabba. My kids would tire themselves out dancing 

Three year old comes in for breakfast this morning and asks, "Where did you and Mommy go last night?" (This was explained to him at some point, but I guess he forgot.) 

"We went to a concert. It was really cool rock'n'roll music."
"Oh, like Paw Patrol?"

Facepalm GIFs | Tenor

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Three year old comes in for breakfast this morning and asks, "Where did you and Mommy go last night?" (This was explained to him at some point, but I guess he forgot.) 

"We went to a concert. It was really cool rock'n'roll music."
"Oh, like Paw Patrol?"

Facepalm GIFs | Tenor

Didn’t Led Zeppelin write and perform the theme? Lol. 

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

While it would be good for laughs, I genuinely hope there's no truth to the UCF rumors. 

Me too. Would be a huge mistake. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

While it would be good for laughs, I genuinely hope there's no truth to the UCF rumors. 

My bets are definitely on UCF

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1