Nix enters the portal

AUreo

5 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Anyone know where Nix is headed? I mean besides Buc-ees? And possibly Disneyland? 😬

Thanks to this thread, he now knows to stop at the Buc-ee's in Jacksonville and not the one in Daytona. #family

• Haha 2

Hmmm. Interesting to see what Kiffen can do with him. 

3 hours ago, tigers23 said:

I live in New Braunfels and our Buc-ees is currently the world's largest convenience store, although a larger Buc-ees is currently being built in the Sevierville, TN area.

Man, I lived in northeast San Antonio, but I grew up at Rocking R's on the Comal.  I love NB. Such a great place

• Like 1

Surprised he would go somewhere that he played against us.

Seems like a bit of an in your face move.

Edited by AUGoo

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

This is totally my opinion but for all the “Bo loves Auburn” sentiment that’s been passed around, I feel the feeling may not be a strong as some believe it to be. At least not anymore. So I’m not surprised. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

So since he loves Auburn so much and hates it when Auburn loses.  We can expect him to throw the game or fall apart if ole miss takes the lead?

Bo nix to ole miss?

oh man that would be must see tv

however I don’t see a single other person even remotely coming close to saying that so I will hold on my excitement 

Edited by DAG
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AubieinNC2009 said:

I could see the D  wanting to get a few shots on him. Especially given his sideline attitude the past 2 years

For sure

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Bo nix to ole miss?

however I don’t see a single other person even remotely coming close to saying that so I will hold on my excitement 

I hear yah. It will be interesting to see if Kiffen uses him like Corrall and has him run more. I am still surprised he didn’t have more designed run plays

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AubieinNC2009 said:

I could see the D  wanting to get a few shots on him. Especially given his sideline attitude the past 2 years

“Coach, I’m not sure how it happened. He looked fine to me when he went into the scrum.”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

If true, it’s an in your face move aimed at Harsin, not necessarily AU.

Glad Bo left, didn't want to compete.  He said in interviews that he is looking for a team that needs a QB, i.e. he wants the starting job handed to him.  He wants to be somewhere for spring ball so we will know soon.

Harsin might have told him to kick rocks.

Edited by AubieinNC2009
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, DAG said:

Bo nix to ole miss?

Oh Im right there with you, if he does it. I hope our D rocks his world that night lol.