Nix enters the portal

AUreo

26 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

@McLoofus @selias

Okay so I may have overstated it a bit. But here it is. I have no recommendations for quantities, so you’ll have to adjust as needed.

Lipton lemon instant tea, peach brandy, bourbon, water and peppermint extract. So it appeared it was all about efficiency. Poured over ice.

Oh, and football. So no one gets mad.

Boss post right here

42 minutes ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

I love opening a thread about a significant player leaving, but instead of seeing anything on topic it’s jargon about fast food, cocktails and paw patrol. 

Mods?

Welcome to the Family.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

I love opening a thread about a significant player leaving, but instead of seeing anything on topic it’s jargon about fast food, cocktails and paw patrol. 

Mods?

Knew this was coming

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

@McLoofus @selias

Okay so I may have overstated it a bit. But here it is. I have no recommendations for quantities, so you’ll have to adjust as needed.

Lipton lemon instant tea, peach brandy, bourbon, water and peppermint extract. So it appeared it was all about efficiency. Poured over ice.

Oh, and football. So no one gets mad.

That sounds tasty and potent

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Last Christmas we made some delicious drinks called Mr. Novembers - chai-infused rye with cinnamon-stick infused simple syrup, apple cider, fresh lemon juice, and some nutmeg on top. Was one of the best things I ever put in my mouth.

AHA I found the recipe https://sarahbakerhansen.com/2021/11/heres-the-cocktail-you-should-make-during-the-pandemic-holidays/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

Mods?

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

Mods?

I came hear to read more about fast food, cocktails and paw patrol, but I saw your stupid post. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 5

45 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Ok, FINE

PXL_20211214_222958749.MP.jpg

626EBD31-F08C-45E2-894E-EB4DE9D5B642.jpeg

Cannot figure out how to clink these together. Stupid message board

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

Yeah, not sorry. This thread has gotten way off topic

Nix is gone. He did in one of the most punk/entitled ways he could. What more did you expect to find in this thread?

Anyway, a fantastic summertime drink is the Hemingway Daiquiri

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

It's all my fault. 

Hey @cole256and @abw0004, if you guys wouldn't mind starting where you left off this morning, this guy would appreciate it. 

This may be the most perfect post ever posted on this wonderful, awful, amazing site.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Not reading through all the garbage and 'fun' posts.

Any word yet on the team he's choosing? Saw the bit about his DNC tag, typically used when people already know where they going.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

It's all my fault. 

Hey @cole256and @abw0004, if you guys wouldn't mind starting where you left off this morning, this guy would appreciate it. 

ABA9C230-B250-40E7-9AFA-74B11006ADB6.gif.ceeccac0537a994037837bbf8d2df247.gif

@cole256, I am going to beat you with a rubber hose.  Also, I am more handsome.

• Haha 2