Tank Bigsby Expected to Transfer

Zeek

11 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Y’all can stop crying now 

A good percentage of them just started crying. I truly believe some of them wanted Tank to go, for whatever narrative they are pushing. Harsin will succeed or not. He will be replaced if he doesn't. I am for him as long as he is here. WDE. 

Edited by JuscAUse!
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

That’s not really the premise of my argument though. This came out an hour and ago and the site isn’t jumping for joy because they wanted Harsin to be in the wrong so badly 

Or the news last night came out at 10 and this news came out while everyone was at work. I know thats why I wasn’t on.

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

What was Tanks request?  Must have missed that

Glad he changed his mind.  We need him, he's good

I didn’t want to have to discuss this publicly, but….Tank was requesting CBH offer me the OC position. He hears how awesome I am at armchair OC’ing and wanted me to come on board. Alas, we couldn’t come to contract terms. Apparently an unlimited supply of Pappy was deemed “unreasonable”.

• Haha 3

Guest MustardSeed
9 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

A good percentage of them just started crying. I truly believe some of them wanted Tank to go, for whatever narrative they are pushing. Harsin will succeed or not. He will be replaced if he doesn't. I am for him as long as he is here. WDE. 

Agreed on Tank. I’m for him whether he stays or goes, but maybe a little more for him if he stays 😂 j/k (maybe)

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, Tiger1992 said:

I didn’t want to have to discuss this publicly, but….Tank was requesting CBH offer me the OC position. He hears how awesome I am at armchair OC’ing and wanted me to come on board. Alas, we couldn’t come to contract terms. Apparently an unlimited supply of Pappy was deemed “unreasonable”.

But how good are you at the NCAA football game?  And more importantly how do you do in coach mode?  Are your play calls truly effective?

Just now, MustardSeed said:

But how good are you at the NCAA football game?  And more importantly how do you do in coach mode?  Are your play calls truly effective?

Yeah, I’m Bobo-level effective….wait…

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

hArSiN cAnT rEcRuIt

We did lose a OL commit (BoBo) but that was to be expected, so not all rosy today but I love what we got and sounds like more to come.  Finish strong in recruiting the next couple days and then jump in the transfer portal and fill our glaring holes.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Not to mention flipping a 4star CB from LSU today. 

And the LSU fans are crying hard about it.  It's fun to read their forums.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

We did lose a OL commit (BoBo) but that was to be expected, so not all rosy today but I love what we got and sounds like more to come.  Finish strong in recruiting the next couple days and then jump in the transfer portal and fill our glaring holes.

we seemingly expected him to bounce for a few weeks, so I would think the staff factored that into their potential commits for the rest of the cycle 

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

To be close to the sole ball carrier, as far as RBs went 

He got most of the carries the back half of the season and Hunters carries all but disappeared.  If that happened because he demanded it then he needs to leave anyways and I just lost a good bit of respect for this staff. Hopefully that was a joke

Just now, MustardSeed said:

He got most of the carries the back half of the season and Hunters carries all but disappeared.  If that happened because he demanded it then he needs to leave anyways and I just lost a good bit of respect for this staff. Hopefully that was a joke

No, it was a demand that was made in the one on one he had that led to him to desire to transfer. So I would imagine that the request was declined 

Hunters carries disappeared because we had a bad offensive staff this season lol 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Not to mention flipping a 4star CB from LSU today. 

Is this the Rhym's kid?  Has this been confirmed? Announced on Wednesday?  Sorry, just trying to keep up with the good news.  We need all we can get.

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

To be close to the sole ball carrier, as far as RBs went 

He needs to be the primary and this year it seemed like they went to heavy 50/50. 

43 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Love how this guy tried to swing it. He’s leaving everybody, give me attention. Oh wait he’s not leaving … crap. What a recruiting job Auburn did to keep him (because I’m not really wrong). Some source who shall not be named said we had to sell him on a vision. If not for these miracles that I gladly report to you then I would have been right. But I’m now right about him staying.

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Love how this guy tried to swing it. He’s leaving everybody, give me attention. Oh wait he’s not leaving … crap. What a recruiting job Auburn did to keep him (because I’m not really wrong). Some source who shall not be named said we had to sell him on a vision. If not for these miracles that I gladly report to you then I would have been right. But I’m now right about him staying.

I wonder what vision they had to sell him on? 

his role?
The future at OL? 
Did they not use him right?(according to him)?

11 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

Is this the Rhym's kid?  Has this been confirmed? Announced on Wednesday?  Sorry, just trying to keep up with the good news.  We need all we can get.

No.  Ausberry announced today.