Tank Bigsby Expected to Transfer

Zeek

32 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Hoke is reporting that CBH set up a meeting with Tank to try and convince him to stay. Nothing final as of yet.

Also, some posters on TNOS are saying other players said Tank told them he was staying. Who knows. I want him here, but I feel like we re-recruit his ass every year.

Would be huge

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Hoke is reporting that CBH set up a meeting with Tank to try and convince him to stay. Nothing final as of yet.

Also, some posters on TNOS are saying other players said Tank told them he was staying. Who knows. I want him here, but I feel like we re-recruit his ass every year.

It's ok. This will be the last 'recruit his ass' we have to do, if he stays. As he will be in the NFL after that...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Is it odd that CBH hasn't already met with him before now?    Maybe another coach already met with him and hashed out everything before today? 

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

At defensive back?

I was thinking DTackle.

Just now, Didba said:

I was thinking DTackle.

Probably needs to add a hundred pounds and grow a couple inches. Not impossible 

Edited by ClaytonAU
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

Is it odd that CBH hasn't already met with him before now?    Maybe another coach already met with him and hashed out everything before today? 

Harsin has been on the recruitment trail. Now that we're in a dead period this is probably the first chance he's had to sit down with Tank (and other players)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Probably needs to add a hundred pounds and grow a couple inches. Not impossible 

If he follows my high school Oline coaches diet plan of two cups of chocolate milk with two peanut butter sandwiches before bed every night, he should have the necessary poundage put on by the bowl game.

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

If he follows my high school Oline coaches diet plan of two cups of chocolate milk with two peanut butter sandwiches before bed every night, he should have the necessary poundage put on by the bowl game.

I guess that explains why I, too, am in OL shape for the bowl game. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JerryAU said:

I don't think it is odd. Harsin has been all over the country recruiting. I would say he probably wasn't aware prior to leaving and this is first chance he had since he left. This will be a huge test for CBH and Caddy both to keep him.

Guest MustardSeed
5 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I don't think it is odd. Harsin has been all over the country recruiting. I would say he probably wasn't aware prior to leaving and this is first chance he had since he left. This will be a huge test for CBH and Caddy both to keep him.

Sometimes recruiting is internal as well. If Tank is willing to talk then he may not be as unhappy as it appears…or maybe his momma just told he better 😂. Who knows at this point

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

So wait, now Tank is staying?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  All of the belly-aching here just got so much funnier if he is sticking around.

Brad_ATX

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Some of y’all need to start apologizing. 😂

I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you!

• Like 1

The Tank is reloading for 2022. Now y’all can breath 

• Like 2

I hope we made him a strong a55 offer.  Call up Peaches and have him take Rich McGlynn to PCB until spring practice so we can get some s&&) done.

• Like 1

See what happens in the world of immediate news and rumors on Twitter. I’ll wait until I see an announcement from either tank or Auburn that he’s staying or transferring before I lose my mind like some on here 😂 

2 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

See what happens in the world of immediate news and rumors on Twitter. I’ll wait until I see an announcement from either tank or Auburn that he’s staying or transferring before I lose my mind like some on here 😂 

FWIW my cousin just sent me a screenshot of a JGT post or tweet saying Tank has confirmed to the staff he was returning

• Like 2

Y’all freaked the hell out last night when Hoke tweeted that he thought Tank was gonna leave and y’all are quiet as a church mouse now that people are reporting he’s staying. What gives?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1