Tank Bigsby Expected to Transfer

Zeek

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I realize some circumstances change the narrative, but I think that a player that quits on his team is weak. I'm glad Tank is accepting his role and challenge.

Well you know how I felt about Tank this morning. I’m with you there.

• Like 2

Per a folk who knows the guy (please do not let this say so affect your personal opinion about Bigsby), he's just quick to change emotions. Moody I suppose is a word you could use. I think he slept on it and realized how bananas his request was 

but the him telling players he was gone last night, that did evidently occur 

6 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Maybe the Bigsby family didn't enjoy the threads discussing Tank not staying in bounds... 

Nah.  Can't be.

"We" didn't make it up tho.  "We" didn't start s***

11 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Y’all freaked the hell out last night when Hoke tweeted that he thought Tank was gonna leave and y’all are quiet as a church mouse now that people are reporting he’s staying. What gives?

Who is ya'll?

and if that did occur, I'm glad that both Harsin stood his ground and that Tank had enough maturity to not double down on a bad decision. Ask Zach Evans if blue blood programs deal with guys who are head cases, no matter how good they are

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Per a folk who knows the guy (please do not let this say so affect your personal opinion about Bigsby), he's just quick to change emotions. Moody I suppose is a word you could use. I think he slept on it and realized how bananas his request was 

but the him telling players he was gone last night, that did evidently occur 

What was Tanks request?  Must have missed that

Glad he changed his mind.  We need him, he's good

Edited by W.E.D

23 minutes ago, bigbird said:

FWIW my cousin just sent me a screenshot of a JGT post or tweet saying Tank has confirmed to the staff he was returning

Nothing against JGT or any other reporter for that matter but it seems like there’s been a lot of conflicting stuff on Twitter and in articles regarding certain decisions, etc. that I don’t trust half of what they say now. I’m just saying everyone on here freaks out when one insider makes an assumption or preliminary call. I’ll just sit back and have a few cold ones and wait for an official announcement instead of the hand wringing that most of the Fanbase does on here.

Edited by tbone1430
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Maybe the Bigsby family didn't enjoy the threads discussing Tank not staying in bounds... 

That means that we the fans, the same miserable bunch of people that caused Bo to leave due to our "unfair criticism and conduct" towards Bo...are the reason Tank is staying? Bask in that!!!

Edited by Tigerpro2a

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

I’ll just sit back and have a few cold ones and wait for an official announcement instead of the hand ringing that most of the Fanbase does on here.

i-love-you-man-bro-montana.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Until I see an announcement from Tank, himself, or his application in the portal, I will not believe what any reporter says regarding this one.

17 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Y’all freaked the hell out last night when Hoke tweeted that he thought Tank was gonna leave and y’all are quiet as a church mouse now that people are reporting he’s staying. What gives?

I mean I was pissed when I thought Tank was leaving. Cudos to Harsin if he can talk him into staying. But, it doesn’t mean that we were wrong to be upset about Tank leaving. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Until I see an announcement from Tank, himself, or his application in the portal, I will not believe what any reporter says regarding this one.

Agreed, but that's the issue. Tank shouldn't have to announce he is staying. His maybe leaving became a story for fans, but he never publicly insinuated he was thinking about it.

17 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Nah.  Can't be.

Or maybe the check cleared lol…no I’m kidding I never believed he was leaving. I believe in my classmate Caddy and he Tank believes in him and loves Auburn.

I wouldn't expect an announcement from Tank if he is indeed staying. He never announced he was leaving, so no need to say he's staying.  I do think Harsin calling the plays from his offense will give Tank more opportunities 

Just wait for the practice report 😀 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

People holding their breath.

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I mean I was pissed when I thought Tank was leaving. Cudos to Harsin if he can talk him into staying. But, it doesn’t mean that we were wrong to be upset about Tank leaving. 

That’s not really the premise of my argument though. This came out an hour and ago and the site isn’t jumping for joy because they wanted Harsin to be in the wrong so badly 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bigbird said:

FWIW my cousin just sent me a screenshot of a JGT post or tweet saying Tank has confirmed to the staff he was returning

Me right now going back through this thread reading folks melting down:

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Or maybe the check cleared lol…no I’m kidding

Why not, it is legal now. Maybe Harsin tracked down a booster and said we need this kid, what kind of NIL deal can you do?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Me right now going back through this thread reading folks melting down:

giphy.gif

Wanting to punch Hoke right about now.