* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

4 minutes ago, difball said:

I will say this Harsin and this staff don't get into the hair-on-fire routines on the sideline they always look under control 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And I feel sorry for those who mistake it for apathy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Irvin has been majorly disappointing 

Brahms was pretty bad his whole first year playing. He used to get pancaked by defenders smh. Hell get better, I hope.

Houston OLine is pretty great. How nice would it be to have that line.  Changes everything.  We are soft, no creativity, missed tackles. Horrible playcalling. Calling pass plays that Finley can’t make, consistently. And it shows on the scoreboard.   Add sloppy.  Houston far more motivated.  Where is our fire?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

So Houston was tied at 10th in the nation in offensive touchdowns with 57, or almost 5 a game. We've held them to 1 in the first half. I dunno, maybe the defense isn't playing so bad. 

Other than the 4th down fiasco, I'm not terribly mad. Not terribly happy, either, but it's been an... okay...half. could be better, could be worse. 

This team is a disaster.  Absolutely dreadful.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

So Houston was tied at 10th in the nation in offensive touchdowns with 57, or almost 5 a game. We've held them to 1 in the first half. I dunno, maybe the defense isn't playing so bad. 

Been fine outside the 1st drive. DL hasn't been great and allowing some huge holes, but not hurting us. I don't think Guice has played after the first series.

Offense is hot garbage like usual. Need so many pieces on that side of the ball

Just now, roe4christ said:

This team is a disaster.  Absolutely dreadful.

Offense as usual is, D is playing well.

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

Lord help us if TJ is starting next year. There is no excitement watching him quarterback this team. 

Unfortunately this is true. At times I’m just hoping his terribly thrown passes aren’t  worse and end as interceptions 

Edited by sevenlee36