USC on probation......Blame Fulmer!!!

DKW 86

Link

Gamecocks blame Fulmer for probation... :headscratch:

Beware of False Prophets. Well said Buckeye. Another saying that I like, "What goes around comes around". You may think that you have the NCAA in your hip pocket, & can get away with anything you want Phat Phil, but your day is coming, & I hope that I'm there to see it happen. And you remember that you disgusting fat hypocritical bag of slime!! 

CoverTwo

Team Captain

(7/14/05 8:13:36 pm)

Re: Oh come ON!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, his time is coming. Sooner than people think IMO.

''You could say they're a sleeping giant, but they've been sleeping a long time. Most coaches look at them and say, 'What's holding them back?' But Steve might be just the guy to do it.''- Bobby Bowden

NEZWestupper

First Team

(7/14/05 8:39:43 pm)

Reply  Re: Oh come ON!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fully think that fat b*****d had everything to do w/ it and I'll do anything I can to see he is exposed.

That site and TideFans....are the two worst sites on the entire Internet.

The people on that site are the most immature, idiot posters on the face of this earth...literally.

Anyway, Scout.com is about to take over that site and put in new managment so bye bye

The people on that site are the most immature, idiot posters on the face of this earth...literally.

Anyway, Scout.com is about to take over that site and put in new managment so bye bye

169050[/snapback]

TiderInsider is the worst of all IMHO. :thumbsdown:

169050[/snapback]

Lol, Gamecocksith over there slink?

I have never seen him on that name over there.....

As stupid as he was, he never really made fun of other people...just kept promoting his school.

That site just has people who call people sexual names or just flat out insults if you don't agree with them or kiss their butts. It's really sad.

I have never seen him on that name over there.....

As stupid as he was, he never really made fun of other people...just kept promoting his school.

That site just has people who call people sexual names or just flat out insults if you don't agree with them or kiss their butts. It's really sad.

169170[/snapback]

What would you expect from a forum a site dedicated tom a team named 'Cocks'?

Surprised it is not worse.

Archived