When are we giving CBP a raise?

AlaskanFAN

Auburn facilities are being built. Auburn basketball is being molded in his image.  As long as we basically let him do his thing...build his facilities... and keep him paid, I think he'll retire here.  

• Like 2

CBP is in a position of leverage, I’m sure he’ll be shrewd enough to use it to his advantage 

Posts on some other boards say that everything is expected to be worked out tonight. Happy they got this done even if it was a coordinated effort to make sure Bruce gets what he wants. He definitely deserves everything.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Posts on some other boards say that everything is expected to be worked out tonight. Happy they got this done even if it was a coordinated effort to make sure Bruce gets what he wants. He definitely deserves everything.

If we had jaba'd this, I could never forgive this university 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wareagleguy said:

CBP is in a position of leverage, I’m sure he’ll be shrewd enough to use it to his advantage 

Can't blame the guy. At the end of the day u want the most money, so that your family lives comfortably later on. Although with Bruce I think it's more about wants to make AU better than $, but $ is just a part of that 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If we had jaba'd this, I could never forgive this university 

I don't think many were actually concerned but knowing it's Auburn I was still thinking that if any school screwed it up it would have been us. lol

I'm just glad that it seems like we'll have it done before the offseason so there should be no distractions for this team.

• Like 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I don't think many were actually concerned but knowing it's Auburn I was still thinking that if any school screwed it up it would have been us. lol

I'm just glad that it seems like we'll have it done before the offseason so there should be no distractions for this team.

Still a load of crap that this stuff comes out now, right after getting the #1 ranking. Hoping we get it handled swiftly. Such an unnecessary distraction to this team, however between them I'm sure Bruce has already addressed it 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Can't blame the guy. At the end of the day u want the most money, so that your family lives comfortably later on. Although with Bruce I think it's more about wants to make AU better than $, but $ is just a part of that 

Yes, that’s my thought as well. It’s not only a contract for himself, but the facilities, budget, and so forth for the bball program.

6 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Still a load of crap that this stuff comes out now, right after getting the #1 ranking. Hoping we get it handled swiftly. Such an unnecessary distraction to this team, however between them I'm sure Bruce has already addressed it 

Well he’s a hot commodity w a program that 8 years ago was dead. 

it comes w his success that more basketball programs might go after him.  
This was unique to bc Louisville in the middle of the season tells its coach to be gone while we are at the top. 

I never doubted Auburn would not step up as soon as possible. They did. And I’m thankful for that. 
I also don’t think Bruce has an ego to be paid the best, but now one of the best. He knows he’s now going to help his staff monetarily and get our program needs upgraded significantly. 
and now other programs like WBB and Volleyball benefit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, woodford said:

Hope we name the court after him one day. Let’s win a national championship first though. 

Really hope we get it done this year. Check this off the Auburn Basketball bucket list!  I also really want to get one before Bama lol

Give the man a blank check and call it a day. 

He is more Auburn than any coach we've had in any sport in a while, and he's pulled a full blown Lazarus miracle on our program.

Worth every single penny. 

• Like 5

Bruce is the best thing going right now in Auburn Athletics. 

1 hour ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Give the man a blank check and call it a day. 

He is more Auburn than any coach we've had in any sport in a while, and he's pulled a full blown Lazarus miracle on our program.

Worth every single penny. 

This is so spot on. For a guy not born or bred even close to here, he’s fit in like a glove. Totally gets Auburn and what it all means. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, woodford said:

Hope we name the court after him one day. Let’s win a national championship first though. 

Can we also build giant gates to the arena and call them…the Pearly Gates?

8 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Check out Allen Greene s Twitter!

:yes:

• Like 1

Auburn just whipped Bama in gymnastics 197.525-197.125 (.400). For those that didn't know.  Suni won the all around for the night!

• Like 2
  • Love 4

On 1/26/2022 at 7:21 PM, steeleagle said:

They’re not going to lock him up for life. 

that’s Coach K stuff. 

they will do plenty to make all happy. 

theres more to accomplish first. 

Well, they locked him up for life.  And I'd rather have Bruce Pearl than coach K any day.