Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

lol is this normal?

The “pending further litigation” I’m not sure, but I do think they were convening today to vote on the President but I am not sure that was to be “behind closed doors”. 

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I would think because if we keep this staff it's like a fawn walking around by itself in the jungle. They will kill us with negative recruiting. The only thing we'll have to offer is a chance to play the Lions but nobody will think we are a lion. Hell or even a puma

The negative s*** coming out from former players will make it harder to recruit than it already is.

41 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

Guarantee we already have staff lined up.   Or the PTB are far stupider that we imagine.  This is RUNNING SOMEONE OUT OF TOWN.  Didn’t we line up a moving service for little Bowden the SAME day we fired him?  Lol.   

Haha we said that when they fired Gus! 

• Thanks 1

I'm out of likes but I want everybody to know that's talking to me I appreciate the interactions. I think many of you can see I haven't been on top of recruiting the way I'm usually am. Thanks for putting up with the dumb questions

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Did we really do that?!?

Sure did. Oh and also the OC wasn't there. I'm sure that seemed odd at the time. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Kam Stutts is still on the team, right?  And he posts a video of his coach blasting "twidiots" on social media being negative.

Situationally that seems like he's supporting Harsin.  Maybe I'm reading it wrong

That's how I interpreted it.

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

He was never handcuffed.

I've read on this site multiple times that Bobo was handpicked to be the OC before BH was even hired. Lined up when everybody thought Steele was going to get the gig.

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

It was on ESPN radio this am

I apologize but I missed what the rumored problem is regarding Coach Harsin. If it cannot be printed in this Forum, would someone be nice enough to point me to the “rumors” located in another source. I don’t expect I want to believe any rumors, but I do not even know of which everyone is talking about. Thanks

The negative s*** coming out from former players will make it harder to recruit than it already is.

Absolutely. I had an argument one time about how former current and future players all communicate pretty close. Of course that had to be an argument. Like you guys have to understand social media now lol

1 minute ago, au701948 said:

I apologize but I missed what the rumored problem is regarding Coach Harsin. If it cannot be printed in this Forum, would someone be nice enough to point me to the “rumors” located in another source. I don’t expect I want to believe any rumors, but I do not even know of which everyone is talking about. Thanks

Petrino with no motorcycle wreck and verbal abuse of players and staff are the rumors. 

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

I've read on this site multiple times that Bobo was handpicked to be the OC before BH was even hired. Lined up when everybody thought Steele was going to get the gig.

So explain to me how the PTB, who hated the idea of the Harsin hire but didn't have the power to stop it, somehow had the power to make him pick his coordinators?

Also explain how a guy who is clearly *my way or the highway* to the 10000th degree like CBH would let them be forced on him, or take a job where he was handcuffed in the first place. 

Use your common sense. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

That's how I interpreted it.

Well all I can say is I know kam doesn't support him like that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I'm out of likes but I want everybody to know that's talking to me I appreciate the interactions. I think many of you can see I haven't been on top of recruiting the way I'm usually am. Thanks for putting up with the dumb questions

Thank you for the trophy you gave me earlier.  mending wounds 🤡 -->>> 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Love how people can't follow simple rules. Shouldn't be that hard ...

Hopefully titan will permanent ban

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Absolutely. I had an argument one time about how former current and future players all communicate pretty close. Of course that had to be an argument. Like you guys have to understand social media now lol

We have posters here just now learning about subtweeting.  Gotta go slow with these GenX and Boomers

1 minute ago, Taco said:

I don’t know who said it, but Harsin is now speaking to ESPN… actually started talking to them last night. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/33216111/auburn-tigers-football-coach-bryan-harsin-not-planning-going-anywhere-amid-program-volatility

Ahh just in time

Thank you for the trophy you gave me earlier.  mending wounds 🤡 -->>> 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

They are giving out trophies for putting up with my dumb questions?