Official: All Charges versus NCAA Dropped

DKW 86

Link

Williams is not even the court room anymore. Cottrell versus Culpepper is all that is left.

I hear that 'Crackpot' Gallion got his degree from some Law School in Montgomery or Wetumpka, Slapout, wherever...Not Bama, Not Cumberland, not even the Bham School of Law.

If I insulted any of our Bama Fans, BG in particular by referring to Gallionm as a Bama Law School Grad I humbly apologize and stand corrected. It appears he is like Mr. Young, just another sidewalk fan that has decided to connect himself with :ua:

Typical...

Hmmmmm.... I wonder if some of the uat faithful that have all but called the NCAA

murderers will be chiming in with their apologies? :blink:

The NCAA comes out of this as the clear victor with more power than ever.

Somewhere, Phil Fulmer is smiling. :big:

all that i can say is that the bammers had better be VERY,VERY careful about the way they continue the cheating in the future....big brother will be watching their every move.....the stupid misfit bammers, just gave the ncaa more power than they have had in a long time

Guest Tigrinum Major

That is a side effect of this whole thing, the power that was de facto handed to the NCAA with these rulings. The whole thing was a sham from the beginning and should have never seen the light of day.

Gallion is a clown.

For those who may be interested, here is Gallion's bio:

Thomas T. Gallion, III

Haskell Slaughter Young & Rediker, LLC

1400 Park Place Tower, 2001 Park Place North

Birmingham, Alabama 35203

(Jefferson & Shelby Cos.)

Telephone: 205-251-1000

Practice Areas: Civil Litigation; Local Government Law; Administrative Law; Employment Law

Admitted: 1972, Alabama; 1984, U.S. Supreme Court

Law School: Jones Law Institute, LL.B., 1971

College: University of Alabama, B.A., 1965; New York Institute of Finance, Investment Degree, 1966

A "BA" from uat? One could fill in the blanks rather well with those initials from that "school". :D

College: University of Alabama, B.A., 1965

At least he did go there undergrad.

Jones School of Law? Is that Faulkner now?

Guest Tigrinum Major
How bout some props to the University of Alabama for not touching this case with a 10 foot pole?  :D

169860[/snapback]

They were wise not to get involved in this mess. I am not sure if they realize that it was a case of trumped up nonsense or if they were scared of the NCAA coming down on them if they supported their former employees or if they were afraid of opening up Pandora's Box, but the administration made a wise decisoon, for the first time in a long time.

Archived