the concourse today.

22 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

But it's Tuesday

For some reason your posts remind me of chiggers! They just get under your skin and bug the crap out of you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Quietmaninthecorner said:

LOL.    semantics.   

but seriously, why is the concourse awful now?

Just now, W.E.D said:

but seriously, why is the concourse awful now?

It started yesterday,  hence the "Monday.  "    

There are anti abortion activists all over putting up very graphic pictures of mutilated babies.      There is also a LGBT  group out there  I guess protesting " don't say gay" movement,  but they are now protesting the gory pictures hung all over the concourse by the anti abortion activists.    LMAO. 

The scene has calmed down now.

I think we should call the "Preacher Man" guy in to tell them all they are going to hell for wearing shorts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This thread should go great 

why wouldn't it? (other than not football related) no one needs to take sides.  the humor is in that they are arguing with each other.   the pitcture represents the normal student just trying to relax between classes and being accosted with drama.

Maybe I should add a warning like they did.  LOL

CC2.jpg

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner

Sounds like good ole ‘90’s era activism…nice to take a break from the current issues and arguing over what’s info vs misinfo.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

There are anti abortion activists all over putting up very graphic pictures of mutilated babies.      There is also a LGBT  group out there  I guess protesting " don't say gay" movement,  but they are now protesting the gory pictures hung all over the concourse by the anti abortion activists.    LMAO. 

I think we should call the "Preacher Man" guy in to tell them all they are going to hell for wearing shorts.

I wasn't aware of the protesting happening.  ty

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Sounds like good ole ‘90’s era activism

PCU We're Not Gonna Protest on Make a GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I wasn't aware of the protesting happening.  ty

NP.

I have some video,  but this is a family sight,  and the pictures are  WAY too disturbing.

Just now, Quietmaninthecorner said:

NP.

I have some video,  but this is a family sight,  and the pictures are  WAY too disturbing.

Normal stuff here...

Warning Genocide Sign

Sure the concourse may be wild today, but not near as wild as the hallway outside of my Organic Chemistry professor's office the day before grades went final.

The class probably had 125 people in it and 100 of us were parked outside begging him to pass us.

Don't even remember his name, but he made a lot of us happy that week. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I will be protesting tomorrow with my “Make AU Football Great Again” swag on if anybody wants to join . Also we will be protesting to bring back brisket tacos at Applebees . Come join us 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

why wouldn't it? (other than not football related) no one needs to take sides.  the humor is in that they are arguing with each other.   the pitcture represents the normal student just trying to relax between classes and being accosted with drama.

Oh it's always been like that, minus the graphic photos.  Just wear headphones so you can pretend like you can't hear them when they approach you. 

32 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Oh it's always been like that, minus the graphic photos.  Just wear headphones so you can pretend like you can't hear them when they approach you. 

The abortion board people where there every year when I was at Auburn 09-15

30 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

The abortion board people where there every year when I was at Auburn 09-15

We were there at the same time it appears (2009-2013).

• Love 1

Just hacky sack and studying back in the early eighties.

• Like 2

Just now, toddc said:

Just hacky sack and studying back in the early eighties.

and the "preacher man".  Thumb  thumping the Bible ... literally.   " THUMP!!  YOU are going to hell for wearing that dress.  THUMP! THUMP!  and YOU are going to hell you fornicator"

Tho most of the time he was by the eagle's cage.

54 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

We were there at the same time it appears (2009-2013).

Obviously I love Auburn more since I gave them more money. 😅

14 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

and the "preacher man".  Thumb  thumping the Bible ... literally.   " THUMP!!  YOU are going to hell for wearing that dress.  THUMP! THUMP!  and YOU are going to hell you fornicator"

Tho most of the time he was by the eagle's cage.

They still used that same area, the greenspace now, when I was there. 

Well except when the university instituted a 'free speech zone" at the library.