Baseball vs Kennesaw State

0-2 in the Bottom of the 2nd.

Copeland is getting his first start this season. Has only pitched 2.2 innings this season. So far he's walked 1 and struck out 5 through 2.

Carlson, Hill, Peirce up for Auburn

Edited by tgrogan21

Statbroadcast is being wonky and not updating and every time I try to listen to the auburn broadcast it takes me to the on demand recording for last nights game. No updates from me tonight. War Eagle, everyone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tgrogan21 said:

Statbroadcast is being wonky and not updating and every time I try to listen to the auburn broadcast it takes me to the on demand recording for last nights game. No updates from me tonight. War Eagle, everyone.

Yep

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

This Kennesaw State team not shabby from my understanding 

We’re not. We’ve rebounded from a few disappointing recent seasons. Some solid leadership and transfers (Josh Hatcher from Miss State) has helped. We have a great chance to win the ASun and get back into the Regionals. 

• Like 1

Shore at bat and so good to see some of these guys…gave it a drive to left field.

Brody Moss first career hit!

Mason Land hard hit to right fielder

Jake Ryan flies out left

Going to 9 up 14-1. Love it when we have “football like” points.

Great win tonight. KSU had a better RPI than us coming into the game. Good midweek resume booster and a bunch of guys got work that haven't gotten much.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AUlurker said:

Great win tonight. KSU had a better RPI than us coming into the game. Good midweek resume booster and a bunch of guys got work that haven't gotten much.

Great to have games like last night

• Like 1