*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, tsande07 said:

Ball definitely not secured until he was on the ground out of bounds.

Great play by that WR though.  If it was our WR I would be arguing for a TD, lol.

• Like 4

It’s okay  to make some mistakes trying things with this margin. Make ‘‘em now, but not at PSU. DIDN’t expect a base 2 QB game plan. We don’t have a #1 yet. But a pretty decent combo. Not sure this works against the big guys. 

Just now, AUx said:

It’s okay  to make some mistakes trying things with this margin. Make ‘‘em now, but not at PSU. DIDN’t expect a base 2 QB game plan. We don’t have a #1 yet. But a pretty decent combo. Not sure this works against the big guys. 

Making me a little nervous 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

I haven't said ANYTHING negative about Finley! READING IS FUNDAMENTAL my guy

I’m tired of all the innuendo about why people supposedly are just waiting for TJ to fail.  It’s all bull****. Everyone tip toes around it all the time. 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

I’m tired of all the innuendo about why people supposedly are just waiting for TJ to fail.  It’s all bull****. Everyone tip toes around it all the time. 

Then how about you quit being coy and tell us what this super secret reason is?

Just now, DAG said:

Do we have a drunk guy in here? Lol

yes, not i

Just now, fishepa said:

So you're trying to say that a huge quantity AREN'T?! Maybe you should go find them and bleep them out! WAR EAGLE kind Sir