*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

Shed having a good game 

Tank with the score 

Camden Brown with a great block on that pitch play. Love to see that  can’t wait to see more of him. 

Great blocking by the receivers/shenker on the third down play. 

If we can continue to improve on that we will be able to run sweeps and run outside on people all day. This team has serious speed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

GET HIM PASSING

He needs to learn to control his emotions first. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Anyone not appreciating the cleanliness of this opening game just isn’t paying attention. That’s a testament to hard work and good coaching. Work to do, still, but I like what I’m seeing to this point.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This is a different Offense then we have seen at Auburn in many years. Kiesau is calling a great game keeping the defense guessing.

• Like 2

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Anyone not appreciating the cleanliness of this opening game just isn’t paying attention. That’s a testament to hard work and good coaching. Work to do, still, but I like what I’m seeing to this point.

Yep. Take it one week at a time.

• Like 1

On the 3rd down short pass play that was just short of a first down - that was really good blocking by the receivers. Very nice to see.

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

This is a different Offense then we have seen at Auburn in many years. Kiesau is calling a great game keeping the defense guessing.

Can’t remember the last time I saw a drag route like Shed ran on that 3rd down call.  It was a perfectly times call and worked.