*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, WarTim said:

Hugh Freeze, measure for drapes. 😢😢😢

Hugh Freeze dream is over. Been asking for it the last three years or so, but the leaders don't have the balls to do it!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Yep...we played some bad football down the stretch last year. BUT, this is worse than Ga State from last year. I do not know if Harsin has anyone that he can send out to play in the second half. All I can hope for now is that we don't end up losing this game. Just absolutely no effort from most on the Offensive side of the ball and the Defense has not covered a pass all night long. Absolutely no pass Defense whatsoever.

What can Harsin do with this mess?!

Just a crap team with not as much talent as we tonight and absolutely no coaching. This is AU and recovery time will be many years. 

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Got any more room on the boat, DAG?

I was talking about the leaders not me haha. I am going to support whoever wears Auburn orange while being as objective as possible.

Just now, Barnacle said:

The what!?!?

You know the, think about it this guy has parents. And he really wants to win. He loves Auburn so we should all be behind him

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Yeah, I just don’t see us getting better. 

Tell me it’s the beer. 

Please.

Sorry ...

Maybe it's my whisky

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Hugh Freeze dream is over. Been asking for it the last three years or so, but the leaders don't have the balls to do it!

It does seem our leadership has literally 0 balls. 

5 minutes ago, jptiger said:

I’m so sick of “waiting on next season”. I know I’m preaching to the choir. Just so over it. 

Me too. I can't wait until next season, when we won't have to hear that anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You know the, think about it this guy has parents. And he really wants to win. He loves Auburn so we should all be behind him

Ahhh. Well the poster child is gone. So are those posts.