*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Worst half of football by an Auburn football team I have seen in a long time. Like 2012 all over again. Terrible play calls, terrible penalties, terrible qb play, 

just terrible, terrible, terrible 

Worst half I have seen since…..last year. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

A 23 year senior dropped it . Like in the bread basket . Damn AU is so bad . 

Shed is the only person to rival tommy trott's years at AU. If you look closely u can still see him on the sideline 

• Haha 1

Honestly if you look at the team objectively and without rose colored glasses, you’ll see this as a mediocre team. Some people on this forum have warned us about it. Yikes.

Culture is cool, but man you got to produce. I really like CBH but that is just bad football. No it is not just him. The players are looking equally bad, but talk is cheap. I say put the hardest, best 11 out there and die by them. Freshman or not.

• Like 3

Saw a coach (Friend?) just before halftime chewing out an O lineman who was giving really animated, bad body language back to the coach. THAT is a 2012 flashback. 

Edited by aucanucktiger

I was trying to reply and freaking screwed if up. Dang it. Copied two different posts and then replied. It was dumb. I deleted it. 

1 minute ago, JuscAUse! said:

Amen. Pat Dye is rolling in his grave. I have been quiet all night, but he is benched after that crap. He's bigger than the guys not having to bother tackling him. 

It’s a different era. Most QBs are taught to slide so as to avoid injury. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Shed is the only person to rival tommy trott's years at AU. If you look closely u can still see him on the sideline 

Shed, Shenker, brahms all have 4 kids and a mortgage. Gray hair, term life insurance 

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m not sure Harsin survives this year. Product is just as bad as Gus’s product. 

Overall, worse.   And Gus was liked for the most part.   CBH has no leash.   I seriously doubt he makes it through the regular season.   

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

A regrettable first half. 

Touché ...

3 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m not sure Harsin survives this year. Product is just as bad as Gus’s product. 

Way worse. Thus far. Imho

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Yeah, me too.

It’s called lack of awareness.  Just like running up nine yards and then throwing the ball to get the penalty in the first quarter.   

what’s really sad is that currently, he is the best option.   

• Like 1