*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Our QBs are bad.  I watched a lot of football today, and we have the worst QB situation of any team I watched.

Hell, Texas has two QBs better than ours.

Texas true freshman is the truth.

• Like 2

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Memba when we were postulating going 5-0 to start the season? I memba

You'd think folks would learn wouldn't you?

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Bet Frosty fired by Monday if lose that game

I honestly don’t think he’s a bad coach obviously he did create things a UCF. Didn’t he win the national championship 

Edited by sevenlee36

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Bro every one of them that liked that guys post trying to be funny celebrated Bo making a 3 yard pass. Can't make it up.

He pumped fake a free release and threw off balance to hit the guy. With how our QB play has been these last few years but now it's not a big deal? 😂😂

There's nothing he's going to be able to do, but he's fighting. Gotta respect it

You can be thrilled with attitude and effort if you want but are we handing out participation trophies?  

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Some people do seem to get enjoyment out of this don’t they? I can understand laughing through the pain but some folks are more focused on the “told ya so” than us having a good football team. 

The sad thing is if they get their wish, I hope they don't think they will get their dream coach lol. 

Just now, DAG said:

The sad thing is if they get their wish, I hope they don't think they will get their dream coach lol. 

Outside of a championship who actually expected Harsin to be the head coach at Auburn in 2023?  

3 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

I mean, this is a bad score at half. But I don't feel threatened by this team at all. We only need to play halfway decently and we will beat this team.

Agreed. Announcers make it worse too. 

AU just needs to get their heads out of their asses. 

• Like 2

Just now, jptiger said:

Thank you. I’ve kinda been looking and LG seems like the beSt picture. A lot of great choices. 

I got one and it's the best TV I've ever owned. It's definitely the best gaming TV but even if it's not used for gaming it's awesome I promise you. It's an oled too so the picture quality is amazing

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I honestly don’t think he’s a bad coach obviously he did create things a UCF

Agreed but hasn't gotten results at Nebraska fast enough.  Felt he only got another year since he was alumni.