*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Completely different level of fight compared to last week. These guy aren’t laying down. Love it.

They look much better today......they definitely have an edge to their attitude.

There's no reason Auburn couldn't have looked like this last week. It should not take 4 games in to have your team ready to play. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Didba said:

Man, this looks like a different team, I know Mizzou sucks but damn man what the s***

Looks like the same team to me minus TJ Finley and our second string center.  The competition looks very different.  If we can hold on and win the game, it will be nice. 

• Facepalm 1

Harsin coaching his ass off so he isn't fired after today 😂 because he knows he probably doesn't have another chance to extend it any longer. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

They look much better today......they definitely have an edge to their attitude.

There's no reason Auburn couldn't have looked like this last week. It should not take 4 games in to have your team ready to play. 

Seems to be the theme with our program the last decade or so.

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Looks like the same team to me minus TJ Finley and our second string center.  The competition looks very different.  If we can hold on and win the game, it will be nice. 

zCVX.gif.50ed954970304995a69959043f986763.gif

• Haha 1

Looks like Ashford is pulling it down very quickly and running or the receivers aren’t getting open

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

It's a valid question......

And the same thing happened last season too. 

Question for my fellow baseball lover... Do you know if Robby is going to suit up for the baseball team??

Maybe dudes are focused with those new Beats by Tank (except that drive lol) 

At least 4-8. I'm still of the opinion that we can get 6 wins. 

If Harsin goes 6-6 and turns the recruiting class around, he might be given another year.