*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, kennypowers said:

On pace for 11-1

Thanks, I needed that! 🤣

6 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

The reverse of that can be made too.   Limits the passing game.   If the line was better, I would say, go for this option.   Because Jalen Hurts was awful at throwing to but see how that turned out.   You don’t have to be exceptional at passing if you can run it with some authority.  

He has passing skills too, just gotta call the right ones. His upside is far greater than our other options.  

7 minutes ago, e808 said:

Respectfully the team and coaches just need something good to hang their hats on and see what works and doesn’t. Just need to worry about Mizzou at them moment. Worry about those other bridges later

But this is the only time you really get to test it out. But anyways it is a no-brainer gameplan. Auburn definitely doing good, but these WRs + Tank = Nasty Spread RPO Run game.

Mix in throws to the far-side hash to spell Robby a bit and you've got the nastiest O that can wear out bigger Ds and Crush Small Ds alike. Then you just need a sweep threat. 

• Like 2

Man, this looks like a different team, I know Mizzou sucks but damn man what the s***

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Definitely cracked out....

image.png

And yet, still better looking than the Mizzou tiger.

• Haha 3

I mean Mizzou is bad so we can’t bank on running all over every team but man this is nice. Robby needs more accuracy on throws (he isn’t way off but if he hits that slant in stride it may have been pay dirt.) The run threat really did open up the middle of the field. Let’s see how the rest plays out.

So this is what Boise Fans always bitched about Harsin with his teams struggle one week then look like a completely different team the next then look like the struggle team after that. 

Edited by autiger88

Just now, autiger88 said:

So this is what Boise Fans always bitched about Harsin with his teams struggle one week then look like it completely different team the next then look like the struggle team after that. 

Shades of our last HC

3 minutes ago, AUStew87 said:

Looks like the coaching staff decided to start over at WR too. Young’s guys look good so far. 

Those guys ran with Ashford on 2nd team.  NFL usually sees this as well.  Guys that repped together start showing it. 

• Like 1