*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

11 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

We won’t see Holden today unless it’s mop up duty..

Wanna bet?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Didba said:

Man, this looks like a different team, I know Mizzou sucks but damn man what the s***

Nallball looked unbeatable when we played teams like this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

That drive was pretty bad. 

Agree. I’m not sure if it’s bad play calling or what, but all Ashford seems to be able to is run. We have a lead and the O still looks bad. Switch it up and put a young gun slinger in and see if he is possibly the future. 

2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Looks like Ashford is pulling it down very quickly and running or the receivers aren’t getting open

It’s his first start. He’s not a real QB. Helluva athlete and I hope he can make plays but it would be a surprise to see him make plays with his arm. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Wait some people actually think that a QB wearing a wrist band is using a crutch? Why thats so stupid. 

Everyone wears a wristband.  The entire softball team wears wristbands.   I'm pretty sure AU's All-SEC Cornhole Team wears wristbands.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Wait some people actually think that a QB wearing a wrist band is using a crutch? Why thats so stupid. 

Seriously. That's just common sense for a QB. . .

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Seriously. That's just common sense for a QB. . .

I know I thought pretty much every QB had one on lol when the announcer said that i was dumbfounded that some people think that. 

Edited by autiger88

1 minute ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

I don’t gamble especially with a dude with a Doc Holliday avatar 👍

I'm pretty sure Holden is slated to get reps today, regardless of how the game goes, but I guess we'll see.

1 minute ago, EagleEye67 said:

Everyone wears a wristband.  The entire softball team wears wristbands.   I'm pretty sure AU's All-SEC Cornhole Team wears wristbands.

That's what I thought as well. The announcer saying that had me dumbfounded lol 

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Man #8 won’t go down 

Yeah, there was one run on that drive where he literally popped out of a pile and came out the other side and the pile consisted of a combination of 5/6 players on the ground. No idea how that happened. 

• Like 1