Pull the Trigger

AUDub

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

You are a brave man to utter Urban Meyers around here lol

Personally, I'll be straight and be one of those that say it would be a hard pill to swallow if Meyer was our HC. There's 3-4 coaches that I wish no success, even in everyday life. 3 of those are Meyer, Kelly, and BP. Just can't stand them

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

You are a brave man to utter Urban Meyers around here lol

I have no shame. He would absolutely unequivocally be my number 1 choice if that was actually realistic. He’s a top 5 all time college coach. He’s not even 60 yet. Whoever eventually gets him will win a natty and 10 games every year. The baggage he brings is worth it.

• Like 2

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I have no shame. He would absolutely unequivocally be my number 1 choice if that was actually realistic. He’s a top 5 all time college coach. He’s not even 60 yet. Whoever eventually gets him will win a natty and 10 games every year. The baggage he brings is worth it.

I hope he stubs his toes on every corner in a dark room

On 10/1/2022 at 9:44 PM, AuCivilEng1 said:

They won’t do it! No balls! They’re gonna let him **** up another recruiting cycle.

They always do! It’s the same ol thing over and over and over. The old ass boosters are the sole reason we’re in the shape we’ve been in since forever. This is so old. My gosh, what gives? 

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Lots of communication has been going on

Gooooooood!

• Like 1

You guys are the same folks who wanted Tub gone, who wanted Chizik gone, who wanted Gus gone and who wanted Nix gone and now you want Harsin gone.  You don't know how to build anything.  You just know how to tear it down.  You likely may not be Auburn fans at all and are just posers.  I would suggest that you go support another football team.  You obviously will never be happy with anything so I invite you to become Alabama fans and leave us alone.

JWShewmake

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 5
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 5

10 hours ago, JWShewmake said:

You guys are the same folks who wanted Tub gone, who wanted Chizik gone, who wanted Gus gone and who wanted Nix gone and now you want Harsin gone.  You don't know how to build anything.  You just know how to tear it down.  You likely may not be Auburn fans at all and are just posers.  I would suggest that you go support another football team.  You obviously will never be happy with anything so I invite you to become Alabama fans and leave us alone.

JWShewmake

This is a crazy post!

Maybe you need to be an Alabama  fan!

14 hours ago, DAG said:

That guy is an idiot. Can see why he is jobless based on his commentary.

Nee high is a blithering idiot. Found it funny he kept insisting Steiner had a good game against LSU.

Pretty clearly just read the stat sheet. 

13 hours ago, AURealist said:

Desperation makes some men bolder.   

Reminds me of a spring break story 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

JWShewmake

This will not age well...just like the post Auburn football careers of those you mentioned.

• Like 1

JWShewmake

Hahahahahahahahhaha

15 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Personally, I'll be straight and be one of those that say it would be a hard pill to swallow if Meyer was our HC. There's 3-4 coaches that I wish no success, even in everyday life. 3 of those are Meyer, Kelly, and BP. Just can't stand them

Play that clip about needing a Dog.

Thats what we need. We need DAWG not not no kitty kats. A DAWG.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, JWShewmake said:

JWShewmake

Yes we wanted all those guys gone when they started failing year after year.  They quit competing, they let the players run the show, they became complacent. Gus ran Nix off. I’m sorry you are good with a few steps below mediocrity. Myself and most fans here want a winning culture. I’m am not a poser. I’m a homer lol. Hilarious post by the way. 

JWShewmake

Let me ask you a few things. Were you happy watching AU get embarrassed in Athens? Were you happy watching AU get throttled in JHS to Penn State? Were you happy watching AU give up 21 unanswered to a bad LSU team in JHS last week? How about Mizzou or any of the games in Nov. last season? Happy with the OL play? 

I'd also suggest something to you sir, go on somewhere with your trash takes because you look like a clown

Edited by CAReeves2010
  • Like 3

JWShewmake

Signing your posts is silly.

Most respectfully,

EagleEye67

Edited by EagleEye67
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

You are breaking my heart fam. Thought you were a win at all costs kind of guy. Some college program will hire him in the next couple of years and be very happy with the immediate results that follow. Wish that would be us. You don’t have to sell your soul to the devil. I will do that for us! 😂😂

Morality aside, I'm deeply skeptical that Urbs is a home-run hire anymore.  His glory days are now almost twenty years ago, and his NFL stint was an epic dumpster fire.    I see no evidence that he's any more prepared to excel in the NIL era that others we have discussed...and he would demand the GNP of a South American country to come here.

I'd put Prime ahead of Urbs, by far, if we are going to 'YOLO' on a coaching hire...and its not even close.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1