* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Bad angles

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

We lack discipline on both sides of the ball..

Robinson was a bad hire.  The LBs at UF were atrocious and always out of position.  There was a reason he was on the coaching market for so long before we hired him.  Even as a good recruiter he didn't have any offers for a month

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm still here for the team.....the players didn't ask for this mess and they work so hard. They deserve our support no matter what that idiot Harsin does today. I'm not going to abandon them. 

Nobody’s abandoning anyone. These players are professionals now, getting paid. Criticism is part of the package. You’re living in another college football day and time, ‘Belle. Those days are over.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Guess Cam and Bo aren’t interested in being on the Heisman House commercials. 

You mean the (let's highlight alabama) house commercial 

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Nobody’s abandoning anyone. These players are professionals now, getting paid. Criticism is part of the package. You’re living in another college football day and time, ‘Belle. Those days are over.

I kind of agree with you here.

• Like 1

Oh no......Pritchett is down.

Injuries on defense will start piling up because Auburn is so thin on personnel. Players have to be out there way too much.

So many reasons to dislike Harsin and his lack of roster management skills..... 

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

There was an LB unblocked closing on him straight in front.  He stopped rushing up field for that reason

I think he beats the linebacker or gets close enough to consider going for it. I still wish they would make the offense more to him. Seeing him under center IDK. I guess they trying to protect him and refuse to use RPO’s

1 minute ago, Taker said:

Well if Olemiss will keep us in it we may have a chance to score today... just not after halftime

If we can just get to halftime close, so we can make those adjustments. 😆

• Like 1

It's really amazing how much leeway people give Ashford vs any other QB we've had recently.  He's drastically worse than Finely 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2