Who Breaks the Story?

Systems

I can't stand it. Who do you think breaks the story and would someone hurry up and get some update? Don't we have someone camped-out on BH's front yard so we can see when the cheers are heard and when the lights at home go out... #WDE

• Like 1

Just now, AUbritt said:

Aren't we AUfamily?

Yep, you'll hear it here first! 🤪

14 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

Aren't we AUfamily?

No, we're mostly a collection of irresistible message board trolls who've been here so long our original user_name / password didn't even require a number for security purposes. "If you're sports message board account has outlived both of your two most recent dogs, #1 fan."

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Systems said:

No, we're mostly a collection of irresistible message board trolls who've been here so long our original user_name / password didn't even require a number for security purposes. "If you're sports message board account has outlived both of your two most recent dogs, #1 fan."

I haven't had to type my password  in so long I don't even remember what it is 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, clwn said:

Stephanie at Academy Sports. She can never keep a secret.

Yes, she is a chatty Cathy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Systems said:

Who are you calling a troll you lint licker

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Systems said:

No, we're mostly a collection of irascible message board trolls who've been here so long our original user_name / password didn't even require a number for security purposes. "If you're sports message board account has outlived both of your two most recent dogs, #1 fan."

Fixed it for you

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AUx said:

Fixed it for you

Thanks - I actually had to lookup that word; a rarity but now I'm at least 3% smarter and you, are right about us being irascible.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Taker said:

Who are you calling a troll you lint licker

Cootie Queen

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

I think we all know Pete Thamel will be the one breaking the story.

Harsin seemed to be cozy enough to spill his guts to Thamel earlier, that’s who I’d assume he’d call first to get some sort of sympathy jump/article catapulting him into his next coaching gig…

In all seriousness, when they make a move, they'll call a press conference, so all the local staples will be covering it about the same time.