Robby Ashford Shoulder Injury

Didba

This forum's funny, Rovvie went from consensus "not it" to "the man" after a 100 yd running performance at QB vs the 2022 edition of Bama. Y'all need to get ready for grief uf you think Robbie "chuck & duck" Ashford will be starting in 2023, healthy or not. We have an entire season of highlights & lowlights on him.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Sean White played hurt, too, I believe. 

Didn’t Brandon Cox have like a degenerative disease or something? I thought I remember reading that. Indeed he did: https://marriedbiography.com/hardships-quarterback-brandon-cox-face-due-myasthenia-gravis-learn-brandon-managed-get-great-wins-football-career-spite-medical-handicap/

Edited by AUINSY

11 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

If you give Robby time to heal, time to throw, along with proper coaching, the sky is the limit. There are not to many QBs that can make this throw. It was a thing of beauty. 

RGIII kept saying Robby is the QB that most reminds him of himself this season 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Sean White played hurt, too, I believe. 

Poor Sean's injuries always seemed significant enough to take him out of the game right away. Last one was a broken arm IIRC. I'd like to have seen what he could have done with one healthy season. 

7 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

This forum's funny, Rovvie went from consensus "not it" to "the man" after a 100 yd running performance at QB vs the 2022 edition of Bama. Y'all need to get ready for grief uf you think Robbie "chuck & duck" Ashford will be starting in 2023, healthy or not. We have an entire season of highlights & lowlights on him.

IDK about the rest of the forum, but I've been a RA supporter since the beginning. Kid has shown flashes, and I think he starts again in '23. 

7 hours ago, AUINSY said:

RGIII kept saying Robby is the QB that most reminds him of himself this season 

RGIII is very kind lol

If RA was hurt most of the year then kudos to him for playing through the pain. If he brought up his injuries as an excuse then he’s not QB1 material. 

His athleticism is almost priceless but if he doesn’t drastically improve as a passer then the offense will continue to suffer. 

1 hour ago, woodford said:

RGIII is very kind lol

If RA was hurt most of the year then kudos to him for playing through the pain. If he brought up his injuries as an excuse then he’s not QB1 material. 

His athleticism is almost priceless but if he doesn’t drastically improve as a passer then the offense will continue to suffer. 

He didn't say anything about his injuries in public until ITAT broke the story. 

2 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

IDK about the rest of the forum, but I've been a RA supporter since the beginning. Kid has shown flashes, and I think he starts again in '23. 

That is going to depend on how Geriner progresses, what Calzada brings to the table and who Freeze can lure to Auburn from the portal. Remember, Robbie was at Oregon for two seasons and never took a single snap in a game. That wasn't an accident.