Caddy and Freeze 'cruitin in the Gump today

TitanTiger

Ahhh near my college stomping grounds Huntingdon.  Go Hawks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JuscAUse! said:

Watched the Hawks for 4 years. The son played for them. Good times.

I was there when they started the football team and we stunk lol. Lost every game season 1 and first half of season 2. First ever true home game was a 1 point OT loss but then won first 3 games in a row and 4 of 5 to end season.  

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I was there when they started the football team and we stunk lol. Lost every game season 1 and first half of season 2. First ever true home game was a 1 point OT loss but then won first 3 games in a row and 4 of 5 to end season.  

We were there about a year later. Always a winning record and got beat by Lagrange College to keep us out of the playoffs his senior year. But those northern teams like Wisconsin and the Dakotas are freaking huge . Some of the Texas teams were good back then, also.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Ahhh near my college stomping grounds Huntingdon.  Go Hawks!

Did you ever see the Red Lady? 

I didn't go there, but I'm from the Gump, and one of my junior high teachers told us about it.

29 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Did you ever see the Red Lady? 

I didn't go there, but I'm from the Gump, and one of my junior high teachers told us about it.

Of course 🤫

Really enjoyed my time there. Met the wife there.  Nice small college experience. 

Edited by AUBwins

Cobb had a lot of free time on his hands today since his high school team wasn’t playing in the championship game in Jordan Hare. 

• Dislike 1