Coach Leach in the hospital

AUY2K

2 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Prayers for the pirate

i bet as a patient he is an all time favorite. Lol

He did have pneumonia earlier in the year.

edit.  not sure why this was put as a reply to you.  was meant for sevenlee36

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Like 1

Coach Leach is not doing great guys. a good friend of mine is well connected in Jackson, MS. Says Coach Leach is fighting, but his condition is critical. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Anyone know what happened?

Word on the net is, massive heart attack. Prayers for his family and the MSU family!

Edited by VegasEagle

His family has been called in to say goodbyes according to something TOS. I believe Neal Mcready reported this. TWIW

Praying for the Leach family and the Miss. St family as well. Hail State. Come back for a while if you can Coach...we love you...but if in you must leave us....Rest Easy, Pirate!

• Thanks 2

On 12/11/2022 at 9:17 PM, VegasEagle said:

Word on the net is, massive heart attack. Prayers for his family and the MSU family!

His press conferences the past few months have really been hard to watch. He could hardly speak 15 words and has to stop and clear his throat, cough and spit up I guess phlegm. On MSU message boards, they've been saying he has congestive heart failure but this was around the Egg Bowl period they were saying this. I have had family members pass from congestive heart failure and there's a ton of coughing, spitting up clear fluids, etc. for the final year. Lots of swelling in the legs, feet, belly. I read earlier he was taken by ambulance to a local hospital and then airlifted to UoMMC in Jackson. The week of the Egg Bowl MSU fans were saying that was his last game due to health reasons. He has looked drained all year but I just thought it was stress from coaching. 

Praying for him and his family and friends.

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Sad 2

prayers for coach.

i love him being in the sec.he is fun and entertaining and he brings a different vibe to the sec.

• Like 3