Largest turnaround in FBS history

Auburnfan91

Tulane upset USC 46-45 in the Cotton Bowl today and finished 12-2.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

i enjoyed that one so much! they have  a great coach. he is on the top ten list i believe of most wins by any coach he just did a lot of his winning in a lesser division. but i love the underdogs and i have still not gotten over the mouthing and crap we caught when they beat us with bush and company. lane was there as well and it was not flattering at all. so i am full of joy at the moment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Tulane upset USC 46-45 in the Cotton Bowl today and finished 12-2.

Heh. Like most people I quit watching. Checked scores of games later and did a double take.

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

Heh. Like most people I quit watching. Checked scores of games later and did a double take.

You shouldn't have quit watching, it was a helluva show. There have been some great bowl games this year, more good games than I can ever remember being in one bowl season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Proud of the Green Wave! My high school's mascot, named for Tulane as the result of our first principal being an alum, carries the colors in tribute. Always cool to see that logo have success. 

As much as a lot of us think bowl games are meaningless, they’re really not to the players competing and to the fans. There have been some great games and it is awesome to see teams with such few resources beat teams built entirely off the portal and NIL deals.  We need more Tulane, Texas Tech, TCU uprisings. 

• Like 1

For those of you too young to remember --

Tulane was a member of the SEC up until 1965.

Tulane has a winning record vs Auburn 17-15-1.

Glad to see the Green Wave back again.

• Like 1