🐎 Auburn Equestrian 🐎

AUBwins

They look focused to take it back this year.Β 

• Like 1

Tourney pretty much went chalk.Β Β 

Hope this happens again ... we beat SMU earlier this year, which propelled us onto this run.Β 

Β 

Β 

auburn-equestrian-defeats-smu-15-5-l-everything-school-v0-XYQapI5Xhi7hTgVNTk5_-hSI0e_plT71p0Li4MZL6FM.jpg

• Like 2

I know almost nothing about equestrian scoring, but it looks like we have had a horrible start in Reining. We are down 1-2 and will likely be down 1-4 after this event. Every one of our scores (out of 4)Β  has had to have aΒ  review (I don't know what that means) One of SMU's (out of 4) has been reviewed.

hope we focus and fight back.Β  We've shown we can beat them.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

hope we focus and fight back.Β  We've shown we can beat them.Β 

Β 

The scores today are WAY higher than yesterday. It seems odd. Come on AU Women!!!

really need to turn this around.Β  I do think the 2nd 2 events are strong for us.Β  Obviously SMU ranked 1 for a reason. Let's make the comeback and upset them. Definitely need to win the next event to gain some ground.Β 

Β 

We need to go 4-1 on the two remaining to win. Β A tall task. Β Hope we can do it.

Good effort on the comeback attempt but SMU was scoring extremely high.Β  They earned it.Β  Get it next year.Β 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Coach Williams is retiring, but will stay on as head coach emeritus.Β  Not completely sure what that means lol.Β  But glad he's still going to be a part of the program.Β 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Great win!! I'm so proud we consistently do well in Equestrian.Β  Hopefully we can reclaim what's ours come season end.Β 

• Like 2

• AUBwins changed the title to 🐎 Auburn Equestrian 🐎

Changed title to just use the same thread every year.Β 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Β 

Β 

Thanks for posting - It's hard to keep up with all the athletic events.Β  After #2 Auburn defeated #9 UC Davis 14-4, and #7 Baylor 16-3, they just managed to eke out a win over #10 UT Martin 11-9.Β  Glad they pulled out the win and hope they return to dominating performances in the future - this one was too close for comfort.

Β 

Auburn Equestrian Escapes with Narrow 11-9 Win at UT Martin - Sports Illustrated Auburn Tigers News, Analysis and More

Β 

Auburn will be defending a record of 32 consecutive home wins when they host Georgia next Friday, Oct 20, in Auburn.Β  War Eagle, Ladies!

Edited by Golden Eagle
Added link to SI article.
  • Like 3