Baseball vs Southern Cal now playing in Auburn

• WarTiger changed the title to Baseball vs Southern Cal now playing in Auburn

6 hours ago, woodford said:

Great news. Why was it moved!

Currently dealing with major blizzard

Going to B 8th with us up 5-2. Need some-insurance. Big night in Auburn. Congrats to Gymnastics on handling UGA. Have family at both events……wife and I get the grandkids and love it. 

• Like 1

Cannon on mound to close. No activity in Auburn BP. One man on with grounder through infield.

High fly shallow = 1 out.

Call strike 3 = 2 outs

Grounder through infield put runners at 1st & 2nd

Foster throws out to 3 on grounder = WDE!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The family and I are traveling to Auburn tomorrow, staying over night and catching Sunday’s game at Plainsman Park. 

Any restaurant suggestions, things to do tomorrow evening, gameday experiences, etc. Also, will the campus bookstore be open to purchase some gear?

If things continue as planned this will be the first trip of many in the coming years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LifesAPitch said:

The family and I are traveling to Auburn tomorrow, staying over night and catching Sunday’s game at Plainsman Park. 

Any restaurant suggestions, things to do tomorrow evening, gameday experiences, etc. Also, will the campus bookstore be open to purchase some gear?

If things continue as planned this will be the first trip of many in the coming years. 

J&M open tomorrow 10-5.

Restaurants: Close to campus I love The Depot. The Hound and Acre are supposed to be very good as well. Hamilton's has been around a long time and is good.

Away from campus: Lucy's is great and Bow & Arrow is sort of an upscale BBQ restaurant that is really good. If you want to splurge and can get a reservation then 1856 is the place to go. It is part of Auburn's new culinary program.

Have fun!!!

10 hours ago, LifesAPitch said:

Take a long walking tour of campus and downtown. You will run across plenty to do and find a place for dinner.

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

5-2 over green wall……WDE! Justin

Kirby's fourth HR in seven games.  Ike Irish can hit a little bit too.

Meanwhile #4 Ole Miss and #5 aTm lost ugly (at home) to Maryland and Portland respectively.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LifesAPitch said:

Try ACRE if you can get in.   It is awesome food.   Bow and Arrow has a cool vibe and good food.   Get some chicken fingers at Guthries.  Check out the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Art.   16 time Grammy Award winner David Foster and Katharine McPhee are performing tomorrow night at 7:30 at the Gouge Center for Performing Arts.