2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

On 11/13/2023 at 2:30 AM, TeamZero77 said:

If we can't get him then FSU is alot better for us than him staying in conference at Texas A&M. 

Depends when they join the SEC lol

• Haha 3

Seems we are trending in the right direction.

FWIW JLee posted a pretty pro AU article on Coleman. He had some info in a post for X users as well. TIFWIW

Let me add this: The best thing fans could do here is be very positive on social media. The push back from Auburn fans after he committed to A&M absolutely slowed the Tigers' roll.

57 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FWIW JLee posted a pretty pro AU article on Coleman. He had some info in a post for X users as well. TIFWIW

Hate to tell him but this is big boy time…if that bothers him before he even signs, just wait until he drops his 1st pass 😝

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AUINSY said:

Yup…paid athletes — especially if he wants to essentially spurn the home town

While close to home in terms of proximity, it's not in terms of population. Many Bama in PC.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ellitor said:

While close to home in terms of proximity, it's not in terms of population. Many Bama in PC.

Yeah we need to break that. Heck, even Opelika always seemed that way, at least in the mid 00’s when I was last there 

42 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Opelika always seemed that way, at least in the mid 00’s when I was last there 

No seemed about it. It is that way in Opelika.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

I could see this being the case for someone like him specifically. He seems to have a very variable...up and down...way of operating. Which would make me, armchair psychologist, think that there could be a fairly high level of emotion in him. 

Now, I know Auburn twitter can be alot rawer than many, many fanbases. I'm sure there were a few wild tweets. I just hope he can compartmentalize and understand those are just nerds on the internet, and not who he'll be hearing (for the most part) on Gamedays. 

• Like 1

I'm still leary with how things went this Summer with Cam but it definitely feels like AU is trending. He has visited AU 4 times in less than a month.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I'm still leary with how things went this Summer with Cam but it definitely feels like AU is trending. He has visited AU 4 times in less than a month.

Humm 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It doesn’t hurt that it’s less than an hour away 

• Like 1

Would be a great pickup, but I won't get excited until he actually signs. That said I love he is trending our way.

53 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Would be a great pickup, but I won't get excited until he actually signs. That said I love he is trending our way.

I feel the same way, it's gone be a close one at the finish line for him and I won't be surprised either way it goes

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AUINSY said:

It doesn’t hurt that it’s less than an hour away 

There have been others in the past who wanted to get away from home for college. Being only 30 miles away can hurt. That depends on the individual.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

angry-upset.gif

If that’s the car we’re offering I’m afraid we’ve lost him. 

• Haha 1