2024 5* WR Perry Thompson Flips To AUBURN from Bama

ellitor

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Well hot damn we're set that's all I need to hear.

Just passing along what ON3 said. It's been stated his uncle is influential  in Perrys recruitment. Alot of times uncles and other close relatives have alot of influence over where a recruit goes. Thought that tidbit might be of interest to the board. And his uncle will be attending Big Cat with him as well.

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Just passing along what ON3 said. It's been stated his uncle is influential  in Perrys recruitment. Alot of times uncles and other close relatives have alot of influence over where a recruit goes. Thought that tidbit might be of interest to the board. And his uncle will be attending Big Cat with him as well.

Uncle needs a little NIL

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Sarcasm nwala no big deal 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Their family is so big, esp when you bring cousins into play, so hopefully he doesn't listen to too many of them....

The generation above his were Alabama fans as I recall, but I don't believe the kids (ones that would've been in my generation) had the same lean. It's been a minute since I've chatted with a Thompson though

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Hope his uncle is not named Peaches!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

This is pretty much the only recruit I'm interested in for obv reasons, so if I find any inklings, I'll try to provide em. I'm going to avoid posting names since I feel it gets a bit sketchy once you start doing that. 

Uncle's comment on a post from about 16 weeks ago: "Perry going where he feel like home is, he is not chasing money, So please keep your rumors to yourself when speaking false information about money..!!! Thank you Guys so much

Where ever he go he will succeed on and off the field..!!!" 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I like all this positive talk. Just don't want to get my hopes up too high. 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This is pretty much the only recruit I'm interested in for obv reasons, so if I find any inklings, I'll try to provide em. I'm going to avoid posting names since I feel it gets a bit sketchy once you start doing that. 

Uncle's comment on a post from about 16 weeks ago: "Perry going where he feel like home is, he is not chasing money, So please keep your rumors to yourself when speaking false information about money..!!! Thank you Guys so much

Where ever he go he will succeed on and off the field..!!!" 

I forgot to mention, this was a comment on a post made by an Auburn fan (friend of the unc) that was rooting for Perry to come. Some of the other comments insinuated money would come into play in that type scenario 

So, Uncle is attending BCW with Perry.  Is Uncle also planning to go to the Wednesday session with him at Bama where they toss out their final sales pitch?  Inquiring minds want to know. TIA

Edited by keesler

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Randy4AU said:

Does anyone know if he did go to Tuscaloosa yesterday?

I’m sure he does!

LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Randy4AU said:

Does anyone know if he did go to Tuscaloosa yesterday?

@Randy4AU I haven't seen 1 way or the other FWIW.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

JLee has officially logged the Perry to Auburn prediction.

image.gif.f03e500ffbbc7b1cc87a5b7f13561aa6.gif

what-shocked.gif

ISH JUST GOT REAL JLee just put in a pick for AU to flip Perry with a 75% confidence level.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

ISH JUST GOT REAL JLee just put in a pick for AU to flip Perry with a 75% confidence level.

E, you just couldn't put full faith in Bird, Golf and me....    Personally I'm heartbroken....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You don't say I'm shocked

Just now, ellitor said:

mygrownupchristmaslist-mgucl.gif

Just now, augolf1716 said:

You don't say I'm shocked

Just now, bigbird said:

mygrownupchristmaslist-mgucl.gif

That's hilarious 

• Haha 2