2024 5* WR Perry Thompson Flips To AUBURN from Bama

ellitor

3 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

Thompson is announcing today, correct? I think he flips, but if he's at Big Cat and somehow announces for Bama, there's going to be a meltdown. Not to mention a momentum killer.

He’s already committed to bammer. And he’s on AU’s campus. One would think if he sticks with bammer, he won’t announce anything, at least today. Why would it be necessary to reinforce it? Esp on AU’s campus. If he announces anything between today and Monday, one would think it would be to AU.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Just wondering on this gorgeous morning whether we have we ever flipped a 5 star linebacker from Georgia, three days later flipped a 5 star receiver from Bama and within a week flipped a 5 star safety from Georgia?   I'll step out on a limb and say that would be unprecedented.

@LPTiger I'll stop you at step 2 of your question. Since we've never landed more than 2 5* in a recruiting class in the recruiting site era, the answer is no.

28 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

Thompson is announcing today, correct?

@TheDob06Nothing confirmed outside of insider chatter but that's the hope.

@LPTiger, you have been on fire . But this is the big one right here. This one right here will put you in the hall of fame or the pits of unhinged, unfair ridicule 

Just now, DAG said:

@LPTiger, you have been on fire . But this is the big one right here. This one right here will put you in the hall of fame or the pits of unhinged, unfair ridicule 

Dag, will you fill me in on all the benefits of the HOF?   You have about 50 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, LPTiger said:

Dag, will you fill me in on all the benefits of the HOF?   You have about 50 minutes.

oh you will know when you will know. Seriously though thanks for the breathe of fresh air and sticking to what you been saying. We really needed this morale around here. Not over yet 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

oh you will know when you will know. Seriously though thanks for the breathe of fresh air and sticking to what you been saying. We really needed this morale around here. Not over yet 

I appreciate it D but no thanks to me is needed.   I'm just overjoyed to see Auburn succeeding.  Auburn has been deserving of this for so long.   Maybe, we had to hit rock bottom to realize just how great we can become.  We have zero reason to be second fiddle to anyone. We have the right guy now and he has the support he needs to be successful.   The next few years in football, basketball and baseball are going to be fun. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

will you fill me in on all the benefits of the HOF?

You won't get scolded by other members...till you finally miss a pick. lol

• Haha 1

• ellitor changed the title to ***2024 5* WR Perry Thompson (Flip Watch: At Any Time) Bama commit***
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic
4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You won't get scolded by other members...till you finally miss a pick. lol

What more could a guy want?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

WW is live now

1 minute ago, AEAugirl said:

Just FYI Walker White just went live on Instagram.  

Link please