2024 5* WR Perry Thompson Flips To AUBURN from Bama

ellitor

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

It backfired only made him want to go to AU more

I mean...it basically doubts his skills and ability to be successful on his own

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

E, you just couldn't put full faith in Bird, Golf and me....    Personally I'm heartbroken....

Where do you think JLee got his info? 😀

• Haha 2

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Where do you think JLee got his info? 😀

What if one of three is JLee?   That would be next level nuts.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

What if one of three is JLee?   That would be next level nuts.

I know Bird isn’t. Golf is too old. And though you’re goofy, you’re not even in JLee’s stratosphere.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I know Bird isn’t. Golf is too old. And though you’re goofy, you’re not even in JLee’s stratosphere.

Sir, I'll have you know that I resemble that comment!

• Haha 1

I balanced the beneficial health benefit to AUWENT and E

I'm nowhere near the negabarner he is.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I'm nowhere near the negabarner he is.

I would describe AUWENT as "thrice bitten, infinity shy."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

@LPTiger Are you a long time valued member of the Bunker? Seems like I remember you from there.

More like JGTiger if you catch my drift…..

Just now, ellitor said:

@LPTiger Are you a long time valued member of the Bunker? Seems like I remember you from there.

Negative E.   I only have time for one of these.   But, I have followed and enjoyed seeing the growth of this site (from Auburn Eagle) for a long time even though under a different name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

More like JGTiger if you catch my drift…..

LP is much more reliable with recruiting info than JGT.

• Like 1

Y'all please pardon the interruption and I hope this is okay to do, but, if you will, please go over to the baseball topic and read about Butch's newest hire.   In 30 years the new hire has had 60 pitcher's drafted!!!   Unreal.   I had the pleasure of playing baseball for Coach Baird when Pat Dye was our football coach (and AD) and Sonny Smith was our basketball coach.   Every season on the Plains was filled with excitement.  As a student athlete, those were great, great times.   For the first time since then, I think we have the same thing going on.   I believe in Auburn, and love it.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Y'all please pardon the interruption and I hope this is okay to do, but, if you will, please go over to the baseball topic and read about Butch's newest hire.   In 30 years the new hire has had 60 pitcher's drafted!!!   Unreal.   I had the pleasure of playing baseball for Coach Baird when Pat Dye was our football coach (and AD) and Sonny Smith was our basketball coach.   Every season on the Plains was filled with excitement.  As a student athlete, those were great, great times.   For the first time since then, I think we have the same thing going on.   I believe in Auburn, and love it.

Talking about Foxhall?

Well this has really taken a turn for the better, hopefully he commits to the good guys. 

Sir, I'll have you know that I resemble that comment!

If he only knew. 🤣

• Love 1

Just wondering on this gorgeous morning whether we have we ever flipped a 5 star linebacker from Georgia, three days later flipped a 5 star receiver from Bama and within a week flipped a 5 star safety from Georgia?   I'll step out on a limb and say that would be unprecedented.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Just wondering on this gorgeous morning whether we have we ever flipped a 5 star linebacker from Georgia, three days later flipped a 5 star receiver from Bama and within a week flipped a 5 star safety from Georgia?   I'll step out on a limb and say that would be unprecedented.

No 5-star has ever been flipped from bammer or GA to AU. Riddick, IF he signs, would be the first. The only 5-star we’ve flipped is Cadillac who was committed to Tennessee.

Here are all our 5-stars since 2000:

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Sport/Football/AllTimeRecruits/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thompson is announcing today, correct? I think he flips, but if he's at Big Cat and somehow announces for Bama, there's going to be a meltdown. Not to mention a momentum killer.