PF Event in HSV

DKW 86

Went to day. PF had a really nice, non-football speech. He slammed Shula when he spoke of him.

Said :ua: could actually use someone like Lowder, someone in charge. :ua: bot was a committee that had no vision and was inept. Looked at Lowder's three selections for Football Coach, CTB, CTT, and C Bobby Petrino. Wondered out loud if :ua: BOT could make those three good selections. Perkins :no: , Curry :no: , Stallings :yes: , Dubose :no: , Fran <_< , Shula, :no: . PF actually said this!! He also commented that at :au: , our board actually had a vision for where we wanted to go. At :ua: they had no vision at all.

Paul called me a :ut: fan!!!! :rolleyes: I asked easily the toughest question there about his being duped by idiot Culpepper. He was perturbed and asked if I thought he had perjured himself. I said "I didnt say that." he asked out loud if he had said "duped" and said that that was not exactly right. He veririfed to me that he had sources from the Dubose staff that said exactly the same thing. So he wasnt duped at all and the testimony in T-town was a bit for the home team. Culpepper was right about what he had said.

He said: :ua: 7-4, :au: 9-2, +/-1 for both.

Praised Chette Williams. Made fun of the "If only Brodie hadnt gotten hurt" crowd. Wondered how bad :ua: o-line would be.

Went to day. PF had a really nice, non-football speech. He slammed Shula when he spoke of him.

Said :ua: could actually use someone like Lowder, someone in charge. :ua: bot was a committee that had no vision and was inept. Looked at Lowder's three selections for Football Coach, CTB, CTT, and C Bobby Petrino. Wondered out loud if :ua: BOT could make those three good selections. Perkins :no: , Curry :no: , Stallings :yes: , Dubose :no: , Fran  <_< , Shula, :no: . PF actually said this!! He also commented that at :au: , our board actually had a vision for where we wanted to go. At :ua: they had no vision at all.

Paul called me a :ut: fan!!!!  :rolleyes: I asked easily the toughest question there about his being duped by idiot Culpepper. He was perturbed and asked if I thought he had perjured himself. I said "I didnt say that." he asked out loud if he had said "duped" and said that that was not exactly right. He veririfed to me that he had sources from the Dubose staff that said exactly the same thing. So he wasnt duped at all and the testimony in T-town was a bit for the home team. Culpepper was right about what he had said.

He said: :ua: 7-4, :au: 9-2, +/-1 for both.

Praised Chette Williams. Made fun of the "If only Brodie hadnt gotten hurt" crowd. Wondered how bad :ua: o-line would be.

174379[/snapback]

"He said: 7-4, 9-2, +/-1 for both. "

Gee, I hate agreeing with Fineslime, but I think he's right on the money.... I have said 7-4 for the TAHD, and I think 9-2, 10-1, or so is about right for us...but I'll take 11-0!

:au::homer:

Well, Finebaum does have access to more sources than I ever will, and some knowledge of football. When he's seriously trying to be objective [i know, when? :blink: ] instead of trying to boost his ratings by inflaming listeners/readers, his football knowledge is pretty decent--probably better than mine, anyway.

Sounds like his Hunstville speech falls more into the serious, objective category.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Finebaum DOES NOT have football knowledge. He gleens everything from his guests.

He is also the ultimate pot stirrer. I listen to him (yes, I started back after a two week break) simply for entertainment. I tur off the radio when I Man comes on. I hate to claim that idiot as one of us.

Would rather claim I-man than jim from t-town or phyllis or any of the rest of the bama idiots that call in.

My real point in going there was to ask the DUPED question. PF basicallyvsaid he was sorry to have used that term and that when he was on the witness stand, he was not telling the whole truth because Culpepper was only one of several sources claiming that Cottrell was crooked.

The whole Culpepper testimony thing is just another scam to kiss upo to the homeys.

Huntsville Times article:

http://www.al.com/sports/huntsvilletimes/j...8860.xml&coll=1

Had to enjoy a couple of his quotes:

Who'll play in the SEC Championship Game? "Tennessee and LSU, not to go out of a limb. I wanted to say Alabama. But what if Brodie gets hurt? Like somebody who called in the show said, 'If Brodie hadn't been hurt, the South would've won the Civil War.''

"In the last 17 months, Auburn has beaten Tennessee three times. How many times has Alabama beaten Tennessee in the last 12 years?' "

(The answer: Twice.)

Guest Tigrinum Major
Would rather claim I-man than jim from t-town or phyllis or any of the rest of the bama idiots that call in.

174439[/snapback]

Good point. I-Man is an idiot, but he's our idiot.

Guest Tigrinum Major
My real point in going there was to ask the DUPED question. PF basicallyvsaid he was sorry to have used that term and that when he was on the witness stand, he was not telling the whole truth because Culpepper was only one of several sources claiming that Cottrell was crooked.

The whole Culpepper testimony thing is just another scam to kiss upto the :ua: homeys.

174475[/snapback]

Shame on PF, playing to his core audience, ie. those too ignorant to think for themselves.

Good for you for calling him out, David.

Archived