2023 App St Transfer 4* Edge Jalen McLeod COMMITS TO AU!

AU-24

I'd like to see him and Faulk both in there in certain situation, if they are as good as we hope and think. They are very different but would complement each other well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DAG said:

Man crush. I call it

cheater-hey-you-re-cheating-caught-pointing-01p6dhz5cav3traa.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, DAG said:

I feel like it has been a while since we had a force who can just get to the freaking QB...I remember when I took Dee Ford for granted.

Man I miss me some Dee Ford!!! He won a National Title, played for another National Title, won 2 SEC Titles, was a 1st round draft pick, made a Pro Bowl, led the NFL in forced fumbles and also played in a Super Bowl. And now he is probably retiring due to neck and back problems. I LOVED his hit on Aaron Murray to seal the win in "The Prayer in Jordan Hare" game. Aaron Murray still says that may be the hardest hit he has ever taken and it was perfect, square in the chest. Dee is one of my all-time favorite Auburn players!!!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, autan said:

I'd like to see him and Faulk both in there in certain situation, if they are as good as we hope and think. They are very different but would complement each other well.

I’m all about starting and playing as many young guys with high upside as Faulk as possible. Even if it means a few more losses I’d take the trade. Hoping the staff doesn’t just “play it safe” and go with the more experienced guys.

OK. Another guy. Welcome to Auburn.

Not being negative, but I have really high hopes for CHF. I'm waiting for the 4 and 5 star players to begin appearing in the "commits" and "signees" news.

Too soon for that? I guess so. He takes the best he can get for now. Short, light, but ...... athletic. Depth.

OK, I've got my tinfoil hat and full body armor on -- blast away!

5 hours ago, AURex said:

OK. Another guy. Welcome to Auburn.

Not being negative, but I have really high hopes for CHF. I'm waiting for the 4 and 5 star players to begin appearing in the "commits" and "signees" news.

Too soon for that? I guess so. He takes the best he can get for now. Short, light, but ...... athletic. Depth.

OK, I've got my tinfoil hat and full body armor on -- blast away!

Not going to blast at all @AURex but will give you some facts. CHF is landing 4*s. 9 of the 13 transfers we have brought in for this season are 4*s, including this cat. And for the 2024 class 4 of the 5 commits are 4*s. That's 13 out of 18, over 75% 4*a. As for 5*s we have never landed more than 2 in any year in the last 25 years so I wouldn't put an expectation on HF beating that until he actually does.

• Like 4

• ellitor changed the title to 2023 App St Transfer 4* Edge Jalen McLeod COMMITS TO AU!

Great pick up at a position of major need. This is the type of transfer I like. Guy with real production at a smaller school. I'll take that every day over highly ranked guy out of high school who has done nothing in college.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, cbo said:

Great pick up at a position of major need. This is the type of transfer I like. Guy with real production at a smaller school. I'll take that every day over highly ranked guy out of high school who has done nothing in college.

Especially against another SEC team on their home field 😎

• Like 2

With McLeod, Faulk, and McAllister our Edge position has gone from a weakness to a strength.  We need our Edge to be able to pressure QB and also in conjunction with our LB to contain outside runs.  I believe these three can provide that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

With McLeod, Faulk, and McAllister our Edge position has gone from a weakness to a strength.  We need our Edge to be able to pressure QB and also in conjunction with our LB to contain outside runs.  I believe these three can provide that.

@AuburnNTexas Staff wants 1 more if they can get 1.

• Like 1

I'll be thrilled if he can produce. I don't count stars. I look at size, athleticism, skill set, experience.

Welcome to Auburn and good luck young man.

On 5/2/2023 at 11:40 PM, AURex said:

I'm waiting for the 4 and 5 star players to begin appearing in the "commits" and "signees" news.

8 hours ago, AURex said:

I don't count stars.

Wait what confused the interview GIF on GIFER - by Keranrad

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/3/2023 at 7:20 PM, ellitor said:

@AuburnNTexas Staff wants 1 more if they can get 1.

That would be great. That is what I love about this staff they are never satisfied and keep trying to improve adding another for depth is perfect if the right player is available.

On 5/2/2023 at 2:15 PM, DAG said:

MANCRUSH!

Dag.....do you not know the unwritten rules of calling "shotgun"? You can't call shotgun for the next ride when we are still in the house!!!!!! GOH!!!! LOL. -----said by Tigerpro with unsubtle jealousy in tone of voice, and hints of rage!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Just gonna put this here... 

20230509_104715.jpg

We Comin’!! War Eagle and as always IGTBAAT!!

• Love 1

• ellitor unpinned this topic