Well, Here We Go

I_M4_AU

3 hours ago, 1716AU said:

You so funny!!  I mean, ROTFLMAO!!

Also amusing is watching them get "owned" by the facts.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It was a press conference.  If and when the whistleblower with hard evidence is allowed to testify I’m sure it will be read directly in the House floor.  That is where it is going to start.  It would be nice if the DOJ would be as honest as they should.  Both sides.

Well, this is a good point, I’d imagine they’d keep it under wraps from their own party because I’d have to think someone like Matt Gaetz would be dumb enough to tweet out a copy of the evidence unredacted. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Didba said:

Well, this is a good point, I’d imagine they’d keep it under wraps from their own party because I’d have to think someone like Matt Gaetz would be dumb enough to tweet out a copy of the evidence unredacted. 

I believe they are waiting for the FBI to respond and, yes, Gaetz is a maverick.

i will give gaetz this much he appears to be changing for the good but it will be a minute before i trust him. he took up for aoc so i bet you guys are done with him now tho you seemed to be ok with him when all the mess was floating what was happening. watch and see if the right does not turn on him.

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i will give gaetz this much he appears to be changing for the good but it will be a minute before i trust him. he took up for aoc so i bet you guys are done with him now tho you seemed to be ok with him when all the mess was floating what was happening. watch and see if the right does not turn on him.

I think they are all trash.......well maybe minus one or two from either side. But, really......most are in it for themselves and serving for the better good is long gone. 

Just now, wdefromtx said:

I think they are all trash.......well maybe minus one or two from either side. But, really......most are in it for themselves and serving for the better good is long gone. 

i agree for the most part and on both sides. i tried to watch trumps town hall but forgot about it so i tuned in late and they had a guest who is i think a podcast guy that either got elected or has been allowed into closed door meetings,etc. i think it might have been jeff some thing. he said they hardly do squat and he said the crazies are putting on a front for the most part. he said it was amazing so i want to check his stuff out and see what is up.