Well, Here We Go

I_M4_AU

Are the walls closing in?  A new bombshell report in the making.

Trump has a business he has made his money from, Biden only has politics to make his money.  Interesting statement by Donalds at the end.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trump has a business he has made his money from, Biden only has politics to make his money.  Interesting statement by Donalds at the end.

Are the walls closing in?

No

Nobody cares. Or at least, not enough people care.

Biden, like Trump before him could just pull out a pistol and start shooting people. Various people would report on an 'in-depth' investigation being done and years from now they'd get some small slap on the wrist to try and prove that political figures are just like 'common folk' and have to adhere to laws. It'll all be BS and nothing will change.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Mims44 said:

Are the walls closing in?

No

Nobody cares. Or at least, not enough people care.

Biden, like Trump before him could just pull out a pistol and start shooting people. Various people would report on an 'in-depth' investigation being done and years from now they'd get some small slap on the wrist to try and prove that political figures are just like 'common folk' and have to adhere to laws. It'll all be BS and nothing will change.

Well, that’s depressing.  I expect ICHY to be looking forward to exposing the corruption that is our government.  Don’t disappoint me ICHY.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, that’s depressing.  I expect ICHY to be looking forward to exposing the corruption that is our government.  Don’t disappoint me ICHY.

It is, I made myself sad just by typing it. :( 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Bombshells typically require evidence of wrongdoing. Got any of that?

Hey, KanekoaTheGreat don't need no stickin evidence.  :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Bombshells typically require evidence of wrongdoing. Got any of that?

I believe that is what the committee has presented.  It was innuendoes as presented, but I doubt it should be discounted.  I think this information is much more reliable then, say the Steele Dossier that the MSM ran with without vetting completely.  It will be interesting to see how or if the MSM will carve out time to do their job.

I also wonder if Biden’s DOJ will take this information, which they should already know about, will say something to the public with regard to this press conference.  You know, the most visible of any administration.

If they had any hard evidence of this, it’d be everywhere. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I believe that is what the committee has presented.  It was innuendoes as presented, but I doubt it should be discounted.  I think this information is much more reliable then, say the Steele Dossier that the MSM ran with without vetting completely.  It will be interesting to see how or if the MSM will carve out time to do their job.

I also wonder if Biden’s DOJ will take this information, which they should already know about, will say something to the public with regard to this press conference.  You know, the most visible of any administration.

You realize this was from his time as VP? Trump’s DOJ had 4 years to find wrongdoing. Trump himself tried to manufacture it in Ukraine. You think if he had anything he’d have sat on it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

If they had any hard evidence of this, it’d be everywhere. 

Do you really believe this?  They have had Hunter’s laptop for at least 3 years and know there are at least crimes that they have yet to indict.  You have the President of the US claiming to the public his son has done nothing wrong.  What do you think the DOJ is waiting on?  Has the president influenced the DOJ as he has the public by announcing his son has done nothing wrong?

He has put his DOJ in a bad spot and now the Republicans have, what they believe, to be evidence that has been obviously overlooked on the table that the DOJ should address.  It will be interesting to see Garland’s response.  I’m sure your law office will laugh at the response.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you really believe this?  They have had Hunter’s laptop for at least 3 years and know there are at least crimes that they have yet to indict.  You have the President of the US claiming to the public his son has done nothing wrong.  What do you think the DOJ is waiting on?  Has the president influenced the DOJ as he has the public by announcing his son has done nothing wrong?

He has put his DOJ in a bad spot and now the Republicans have, what they believe, to be evidence that has been obviously overlooked on the table that the DOJ should address.  It will be interesting to see Garland’s response.  I’m sure your law office will laugh at the response.

Biden kept the US Attorney Trump appointed to investigate Hunter. He didn’t have to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/05/03/hunter-biden-criminal-charges-david-weiss/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

You realize this was from his time as VP? Trump’s DOJ had 4 years to find wrongdoing. Trump himself tried to manufacture it in Ukraine. You think if he had anything he’d have sat on it?

Of course not, but he didn’t have Hunter’s laptop, Bobulinski, a whistle blower, the fact that Biden lied to the public during the presidential debate about the 51 secret service agents and a few other sorted details that has come out recently.  It smells of a coverup and the media is reluctant to cover it with the vigor it did *Russia, Russia, Russia*.

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Biden kept the US Attorney Trump appointed to investigate Hunter. He didn’t have to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/05/03/hunter-biden-criminal-charges-david-weiss/

Seems like an opinion piece that I can’t access because I refuse to subscribe to that rag.  Can you boil it down for us?

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you really believe this?

Yes.

Do you really believe if Republicans in Congress had any actual hard evidence of their allegations they wouldn’t read directly from it on the senate floor and release the information/documents to the right wing media?

Congress is not beholden to the DOJ. 

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

Yes.

Do you really believe if Republicans in Congress had any actual hard evidence of their allegations they wouldn’t read directly from it on the senate floor and release the information/documents to the right wing media?

Congress is not beholden to the DOJ. 

It was a press conference.  If and when the whistleblower with hard evidence is allowed to testify I’m sure it will be read directly in the House floor.  That is where it is going to start.  It would be nice if the DOJ would be as honest as they should.  Both sides.

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Seems like an opinion piece that I can’t access because I refuse to subscribe to that rag.  Can you boil it down for us?

The investigation is winding down. The US Attorney on the case was appointed by Trump. Presidents routinely replace US Attorneys, he was left to continue his investigation. I suspect there will be charges.

I doubt it will be the bombshell you’ve been led to believe by the sources you rely on:

“The investigation into Hunter Biden began in 2018 and centered on his finances related to overseas business ties and consulting work. Over time, investigators shifted their focus to whether he failed to report all of his income and whether he lied on a form for a gun purchase by denying that he was a drug abuser.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

These bombshells are more like those pop rocks candy..... careful not to drink a Coke and eat them at the same time.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ingraham-media-deflects-durham-probe-bombshell

• Haha 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

These bombshells are more like those pop rocks candy..... careful not to drink a Coke and eat them at the same time.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ingraham-media-deflects-durham-probe-bombshell

Give it as much time as you did *Russia, Russia, Russia*.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

this is what kills me about your side. if the dems bring up russia and you guys raise all kinds of hell about it but it is ok for you guys to do the same? bad look. it is why i do not pity you fools....you are not honest and do not take your own advice............

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

this is what kills me about your side. if the dems bring up russia and you guys raise all kinds of hell about it but it is ok for you guys to do the same? bad look. it is why i do not pity you fools....you are not honest and do not take your own advice............

Of course *my side* raised all kinds of hell, it was a LIE.  It has yet to be proven what the Republicans are promoting is a lie or not.  Biden will have a chance to address the allegations.  We really care if you have pity on us or not.

• Haha 1

You so funny!!  I mean, ROTFLMAO!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That is fair.  Do you think the director of the FBI will be fired?

If Biden has committed crimes,,, I hope he goes to jail for the rest of his life.

Still, I would like to see some "bombshell" evidence, not just bombshell accusations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, icanthearyou said:

That is fair.  Do you think the director of the FBI will be fired?

Who knows, let’s see how it plays out.  Biden has already said publicly Hunter has done nothing wrong.

47 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The investigation is winding down. The US Attorney on the case was appointed by Trump. Presidents routinely replace US Attorneys, he was left to continue his investigation. I suspect there will be charges.

I doubt it will be the bombshell you’ve been led to believe by the sources you rely on:

“The investigation into Hunter Biden began in 2018 and centered on his finances related to overseas business ties and consulting work. Over time, investigators shifted their focus to whether he failed to report all of his income and whether he lied on a form for a gun purchase by denying that he was a drug abuser.”

We shall see.  I don’t believe it will last as long as the Russia thing did as Biden only has two years left.  I am beginning to believe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee for 2024.