2024 4* OL DeAndre Carter commits to AUBURN!!

ellitor

20 hours ago, ellitor said:

I personally would rather they hold off til tomorrow.

OL DeAndre Carter looking like the next one.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Viper said:

OL DeAndre Carter looking like the next one.

Not sure. I think he might be a couple weeks out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Not sure. I think he might be a couple weeks out.

According to Dapprich, Carter paid his own way to BCW. Wonder why he would wait 2 more weeks.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Viper said:

According to Dapprich, Carter paid his own way to BCW. Wonder why he would wait 2 more weeks.

No matter when, feel good.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

Because before this weekend he never planned to commit before late August.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Viper said:

And him and his family took the redeye so they could be in Auburn early on Saturday. The kid really wanted to be there. Gotta think it is happening very soon 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Viper said:

One time, Zac Blackerby announced Darrell Dapprich as "the most handsome man in the world" or something like that. Caught me off guard. They must be good buds. 🤣

Edited by yngwie1995

43 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

And him and his family took the redeye so they could be in Auburn early on Saturday. The kid really wanted to be there. Gotta think it is happening very soon 

@BigBlueWDE They actually arrived on Friday.

• Like 3

YESSSSSS! Time to get some PANCAKE BLOCKS on that line. Maybe now our QB won't be running for his life every game and we won't have to raid the transfer portal for OL and OT so much.

11 hours ago, EricLCountry said:

we won't have to raid the transfer portal for OL and OT so much.

We will for a while. Likely won't be taking many high school OL in this class.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, EricLCountry said:

YESSSSSS! Time to get some PANCAKE BLOCKS on that line. Maybe now our QB won't be running for his life every game and we won't have to raid the transfer portal for OL and OT so much.

I wish you were right about not needing to hit transfer Portal for O-line, but as of now assuming he commits he is the only HS O-Lineman in this class. The Sunday player was Transfer Portal. In the future we should start seeing better HS O-linemen classes but even with that the Portal will still be utilized for proven players when there is a need. 

Freeze has been using the transfer Portal tp speed up the rebuild process. As HS recruiting keeps improving it will be much more selective and numbers will be smaller but is will be utilized by this staff as needed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I wish you were right about not needing to hit transfer Portal for O-line, but as of now assuming he commits he is the only HS O-Lineman in this class. The Sunday player was Transfer Portal. In the future we should start seeing better HS O-linemen classes but even with that the Portal will still be utilized for proven players when there is a need. 

Freeze has been using the transfer Portal tp speed up the rebuild process. As HS recruiting keeps improving it will be much more selective and numbers will be smaller but is will be utilized by this staff as needed.

Yeah I get that. The play on the field needs to match up with the hype and momentum on the recruiting trail now.